Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double items in foundry

Raven3r48

Question

Hello Tenno's,

I have a question on which I could not get the answer from google.

So, is there an option to hide or somehow sort stuff we have in Foundry?

I have a lot of chassis, systems which I alread, own and they are irritating me when they stand there. It is confusing and annoying to keep track all the time did you already craft that etc.

Also, since now I have like 5+ items I can craft anytime and they take only 1 minute (Clem clones etc) I would like to hide them also so I could easier navigate in my Foundry.

Am I missing something obvious or there is no option for that? 

If that options doesn't exist, how the hell players with endgame items keep track of what is what in their Foundry?

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Raven3r48 said:

If that options doesn't exist, how the hell players with endgame items keep track of what is what in their Foundry?

We use Search engine and In Progress tab. Also pen and paper. You can always confirm what you already have crafted, in Inventory (Esc, Equ, Inv, search). 

I have a lot of chassis, systems which I alread, own and they are irritating me when they stand there. It is confusing and annoying to keep track all the time did you already craft that etc.

Always craft the complete set: chasis, systems, neuro. If you do not own complete set, just do not craft anything untill you do.

As soon as they finish, craft the actual frame. This way you never craft 2 chasis (unless you really want to for Helminth, but you will have to wait till first one completes).

Also, since now I have like 5+ items I can craft anytime and they take only 1 minute (Clem clones etc) I would like to hide them also so I could easier navigate in my Foundry.

Hide them, hide them from where? Do you use Ready to build tab? You can change the Sort options (top right) to State/Type. I am unable to test anything because I got probably every item in game ready to craft, but I am guessing State is the ption you need. I do not use this Tab at all, not sure if I ever did.

Edited by Zakkhar

3 hours ago, Raven3r48 said:

I have everything in the game except for the latest Warframe Sevagoth Prime and its weapons. I've rarely used the ready-to-craft tab over the years, instead, I browse using the search box or by clicking on each tab button.

However, instead of searching each time for items that I craft regularly, I leave them in the Progress tab once built, so I don't need to search for them again when I need more. This saves me a lot of time searching for everyday items like forma and pizzas (supply pads that provide ammo, health, and energy etc) If I'm looking for a specific item that I rarely craft I use the search box in the top left.

When building a Warframe, I sometimes build each part as I get them and leave them in the Progress tab. This way, when all parts are built, I can just click to build the Warframe. I do this mainly to remind myself of what I'm currently working on. It's like my notepad of items, especially since I'm old.

Another tip: If you are tight for Warframe/Weapon slots you can just craft each Warframe and Weapon and just leave them to sit in the Foundry without collecting them until you can afford more slots, it's like a storage system.

Never sell all of your duplicate Warframes and Weapons as you will need the normal Warframes when you get up to the Helminth system part of the game.

Once a weapon you are not interested in keeping reaches rank 30, instead of selling it, you might want to check if the weapon is required as a crafting ingredient of another weapon

Some weapons you need to use to craft other weapons in the future once you rank them up to level 30 for non-Lich weapons, here is a link to Weapons Required as Crafting Ingredients have a read of it and it'll save you from selling weapons you'll need in the future.

Edited by Slayer-.
added

19 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Always craft the complete set: chasis, systems, neuro. If you do not own complete set, just do not craft anything untill you do.

Another option is to not craft parts until you have the main blueprint if you can't remember and dont' want to make notes. Since the main BP shows that parts are ready to go when you look at it.

44 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Another option is to not craft parts until you have the main blueprint if you can't remember and dont' want to make notes.

Or you can craft them, just do not take them out of the oven. Duplicates cannot be crafted until they are out.

Unfortunately, there's no current option to hide or sort specific items in the Foundry. I totally get how frustrating it can be to have all those extra parts cluttering things up – especially when you're deep into the game with tons of items to manage. A lot of us just have to scroll and double-check constantly, which isn't ideal.

One thing that helps some players is organizing through favorites for blueprints you regularly craft or by using labels in your inventory. Another option is just keeping mental (or written) notes of what you've completed and what you still need to craft.

That being said, I know the devs are always looking to improve quality-of-life features, so it might be worth making a suggestion in the feedback forum. I'm sure a lot of players would appreciate a cleaner Foundry interface!

Good luck and hope this helps a bit!