Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Elemental Buff

Chi1701

Not sure if would call it a buff or quality of life change, but have ability to cancel existing buff instead of being forced to wait out its current use. This is so that when you need to change your spectral scream, (might need healing) can cancel said ability and apply ability that is needed at that time.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

TBH, I think all buffs on all Frames should just be freely recastable while active.

I dont. Ability to freely recast vs not can be used as a balancing tool (and is being currently used in this way).

You can go around this by building no duration mods and using Transient Fortitude, that way at 73% duration, it's shorter.

Also makes Vex Armor a little more "complicated" to upkeep, but with the new augment now, you only need mobs to die. So it's not that bad.

2 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

I dont. Ability to freely recast vs not can be used as a balancing tool (and is being currently used in this way).

Yep, Mesmer Skin is so weak, it definitely needs that recastability to remain fair and balanced.

And if, Clem have mercy, Shooting Gallery became recastable while active, that totally would just break the game.

Sorry but this is just nonsense.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

So can dumping extra energy overwriting or refreshing a buff.  Just because something can be used as a balancing tool doesn't necessarily make it worth defending.

I'd be all for making it refreshable, especially when it's not even the biggest issue with Chroma.

• 4 weeks later...

I just want a buff to his 1 and flight. Is that too much to ask for?? It would take them maybe a days worth of work to do this. WHY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY DID THEY MAKE A DRAGON THAT CAN'T FLY?? It's like making gauss, and subsuming his mach rush. It doesn't do a lot but f*** you if you take off mach rush that's why everyone plays him 🤣