Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to some rooms from Earth tileset?

I was doing Earth missions and remembered that before there used to be a greater variety of rooms, the one I remember most is the big river. Does anyone know why it's no longer there? I kinda miss it ;^;

Here's the room in video, min 9:10

• Like 1

I never saw that tileset spawn outside Titania's quest and Scarlet Spear.

There are however, dozens of older tilesets that got removed from apparently no reason, old Grineer Asteroid's big observatory room, the sorting conveyor belt room, the tram storage room, the very high elevator starting zone, and many Void mission ones too.

I remember there was a video on YT showing all these rooms but im having trouble finding it again. :<

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, Hobie-wan dijo:

It's just rare. There's also the possibility that it only has a chance to spawn on certain nodes or mission types. I 'm pretty sure there are other tiles that are like that.

weird, because I've done a lot of lich hunts and I've never seen this room since before The New War update. I did a couple of assasinations in Earth if there could be a possibility to spawn the room, but nothing.

hace 2 horas, BiancaRoughfin dijo:

I never saw that tileset spawn outside Titania's quest and Scarlet Spear.

I did the quest days ago and I never saw the room. I thought it would exclusive for the quest, but nope, neither.

hace 2 horas, BiancaRoughfin dijo:

I remember there was a video on YT showing all these rooms but im having trouble finding it again. :<

aww I'll search too, now I have the curiosity haha

There's a special room for sabotage in Ceres, where you have to defend two consoles and one cryopod, but never appears in a normal mission, only in incursion mission. Good times when that room was common many years ago.

Edit: I found these ones

Spoiler

Edited by AngeloTheBuck