The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 3 - 7, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, September 5th Prime Time #404! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week! We are tentatively planning for their official return on September 25!

Twitch Drop: Nightwave Themed, to celebrate Nora's Mix Vol. 7! (aka: a re-do of last week's cancelled campaign)

PTDropsSeptember3.png

• Drop 1: 75 Nora's Mix Vol 7 Creds
  • Drop 2: Random Nightwave Decoration

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding LadyTheLaddy to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch LadyTheLaddy for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a Nora Night Noggle!

RaidDrops_Aug26.png

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

5September3_WeekendDrops.png

Kirarahime (English)
September 6th from 6pm to 8pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/kirarahime
Drop: Kira Shawzin

Mecore (German)
September 7th from 1pm to 3pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Mecore
Drop: Domestik Zoney Drone

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheOrokin said:

Love how I won't be able to watch Prime Time and get the drops from it just because I live in europe and don't have the time to watch Prime Time till like 2 am.

I use timers and browser refresh scripts to get twitch drops automatically without being awake followed by my PC going to sleep when the stream ends.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, MystMan said:

I use timers and browser refresh scripts to get twitch drops automatically without being awake followed by my PC going to sleep when the stream ends.

How bro, can you specify?

1 minute ago, OPSORAN said:

How bro, can you specify?

I go to bed and leave my PC on. Set my PC Sleep time to end around the time the stream ends  (check under Power Management). Let's say I go to bed at 10pm and the stream ends at 2am, I set my PC to sleep after 4 hours.

And I leave my browser with Warframe Twitch as the active window.  I run an auto-refresh script add-on on that active browser window to refresh every, let's say, 5 minutes. This ensures that you will never lose connection to the stream. Normally if that happens Twitch does not auto-connect automatically and you will lose the remaining viewing time. The stream might not even start auto-playing when it begins.  The auto-refresh saves you from this.

There are many free of such add-ons for all major browsers. Search for "browser auto refresh <your browser>"

Years ago the streams used to be much earlier, namely when I was still at work. What I did back then was just use my workplace's own wifi and run the stream through my phone muted while I continued to work leaving my phone in my desk 😁  Only works of course if your workplace wifi hasn't blocked Twitch website as I sure wasn't about to use my own phone dataplan for playing streaming video for over an hour.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, MystMan said:

I go to bed and leave my PC on. Set my PC Sleep time to end around the time the stream ends  (check under Power Management). Let's say I go to bed at 10pm and the stream ends at 2am, I set my PC to sleep after 4 hours.

And I leave my browser with Warframe Twitch as the active window.  I run an auto-refresh script add-on on that active browser window to refresh every, let's say, 5 minutes. This ensures that you will never lose connection to the stream. Normally if that happens Twitch does not auto-connect automatically and you will lose the remaining viewing time. The stream might not even start auto-playing when it begins.  The auto-refresh saves you from this.

There are many free of such add-ons for all major browsers. Search for "browser auto refresh <your browser>"

Years ago the streams used to be much earlier, namely when I was still at work. What I did back then was just use my workplace's own wifi and run the stream through my phone muted while I continued to work leaving my phone in my desk 😁  Only works of course if your workplace wifi hasn't blocked Twitch website as I sure wasn't about to use my own phone dataplan for playing streaming video for over an hour.

You can also just use the "Automatic Twitch" browser extension. It will automatically refresh the page if something goes wrong with the stream, and will automatically claim your drops.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShadowOfTheOrokin said:

Love how I won't be able to watch Prime Time and get the drops from it just because I live in europe and don't have the time to watch Prime Time till like 2 am.

Things happen in Europe that US people might have trouble keeping up with because it happens during "normal" work hours. Stuff in Japan or Australia that's live will be hard for us to follow as well. People do things that fit their local schedule. That's just consequences of living on a spinning round ball of dirt.

8 hours ago, Floofystick said:

HTTP 404, 404 not found, 404, 404 error, page not found, or file not found. It's a joke.

Ah, my bad, it went over my head. Didn't mean to be rude. Kinda disappointed in myself now for not getting that lol

• Like 1

On 2024-09-03 at 7:57 PM, MystMan said:

I just use the Windows Task Scheduler plus the Automatic Twitch add-on and I'm done! :)

On 2024-09-03 at 11:29 PM, ShadowOfTheOrokin said:

Same for me, would love to see a solution for this for those who really cannot make that but still want a cool drop. missing out or missing sleep

Haven't gotten in the game yet to see the actual drop received. 
If we did get only 1 creds instead of 75 creds, I am pretty sure they'll push something out tomorrow to address that. 
I really want to get a potato with this free 75 creds. 

Edit Just logged in, and my Inbox message says 75 Nora Creds. My creds balance also confirms that I did get 75. 

Edited by Bathala_x
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bathala_x said:

Haven't gotten in the game yet to see the actual drop received. 
If we did get only 1 creds instead of 75 creds, I am pretty sure they'll push something out tomorrow to address that. 
I really want to get a potato with this free 75 creds. 

Edit Just logged in, and my Inbox message says 75 Nora Creds. My creds balance also confirms that I did get 75. 

Odd, mine's definitely not accurate.
vVh5b30hj