The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 6 of Using Sevagoth, They think I'm hiding in the Shadows, but I am the Shadows.

Prof-Dante

So I guess it's a good thing that I talk about my frustrations and issues in a Warframe in real time, and through continued use I begin to either get used to these issues or figure out that they're not that bad...but I get that it's confusing for some people that I say one thing, then a week later I almost take it back.

First thing that I forgot to mention...Sevagoth Prime IS GOREGEOUS, If Dante Prime isn't at-least at THIS level of buoyancy and Style, I'm sticking with the normal version.

I spent so much plat just for the Drip:

Spoiler

PIGwZJ2.jpeg

Spoiler

h71YyQx.jpeg

Spoiler

a6wfAiV.jpeg

vbvHcir.jpeg

EcJAfar.jpeg

So Yeah there's that, but there is also the fact that I like his elemental theme, Shadow and darkness manipulation, and since I hate ruining themes I didn't subsume his 4, I use it...sometimes, when my shield gating runs out or when there is an enemy that can't be one shotted with true damage.

Sure his abilities don't do a lot, but the aesthetics, energy colors, and playstyle saves him from his one dimensionality.

I also said in a post that Sevagoth can be played without any ability enhancing mods, but I didn't do that also...but it's nice info to know.
the Build, Adds 90% range, 98% duration and strength, with minimum efficiency.

Duration can be a good stat on Sevagoth, you can basically sit back and let the three shadows do all the work, thanks to the augments, up to the duration of Sow.

also these two augments helped save this Warframe for me, the amazing Synergy between them is insane.

I don't think we have a lot of augments that synergizes with each other like that.

I'm excited to see what else I discover!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:

Adds 90% range

Me `~250 range + 100 from helminth. 1+2.... it's blasty! I cannot even imagine with augment.

11 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:
Spoiler

PIGwZJ2.jpeg

Hide contents

h71YyQx.jpeg

That's like some kind of Bard.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Me `~250 range + 100 from helminth. 1+2.... it's blasty! I cannot even imagine with augment.

I've finally figured out a unique interaction and synergy between Shadow and Sevagoth!!! relating to strength and range, I will definitely make a post about it someday after I've finalized the build.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Bards are cool, I hope it's good at least haha

3 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:
1 hour ago, quxier said:

Bards are cool, I hope it's good at least haha

Yeah, I like Sev prime visuals

3 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:
1 hour ago, quxier said:

I've finally figured out a unique interaction and synergy between Shadow and Sevagoth!!! relating to strength and range, I will definitely make a post about it someday after I've finalized the build.

I guess 2nd mod Dark propagation afair that affect Shadow/3 that makes same stuff like Sev/1+2 Explosion?

9 minutes ago, quxier said:

Yeah, I like Sev prime visuals

I guess 2nd mod Dark propagation afair that affect Shadow/3 that makes same stuff like Sev/1+2 Explosion?

Basically, Sevagoth's clone shadows stats (the crit chance and damage vulnerability) scales with mods equipped on Sevagoth, while Death's harvest scales obviously with those equipped on his shadow.

If you spawn Shadow clones using Shadow's Death's harvest, these clones will still scale with Sevagoth's equipped mods, not shadow's.

What you do is you build for high strength with Sevagoth, to maximize the debuffs from his 1. 
and you inversely focus on 250% range with his shadow.

you'll get maximum sow-like effect spread and maximum Reap damage buffs, and your shadow and Sevagoth included will do massive damage.

It's a bit complex with the whole thing, switching between shadow and Seva, but it's a cool synergy.

Edit: Death's harvest is a better version of Sow.

Edited by Prof-Dante

I always enjoy your journeys discovering a frame's potential, and I get to learn something new! 

On 2024-09-03 at 8:28 PM, Prof-Dante said:

Basically, Sevagoth's clone shadows stats (the crit chance and damage vulnerability) scales with mods equipped on Sevagoth, while Death's harvest scales obviously with those equipped on his shadow.

If you spawn Shadow clones using Shadow's Death's harvest, these clones will still scale with Sevagoth's equipped mods, not shadow's.

Like this, very helpful info.

On 2024-09-03 at 6:51 PM, Prof-Dante said:

I spent so much plat just for the Drip:

It was very well spent, Sevagoth is the current drip king for me. I'm getting multiple now just for the fashion slots. This is my favorite look I've put together.

KYpm3np.jpeg

I'm curious, what are you putting on Sev's Claws? I'm messing around with the different Archon Mods to see what comes out the spiciest and so far it's been Continuity.

Toxin+Corrosive+Blast+Melee Elementalist causes SP enemies to just melt, especially if they're in a group.

Also curious which companion you're using with him.

5 hours ago, TeaHands said:

I'm curious, what are you putting on Sev's Claws? I'm messing around with the different Archon Mods to see what comes out the spiciest and so far it's been Continuity.

Toxin+Corrosive+Blast+Melee Elementalist causes SP enemies to just melt, especially if they're in a group.

Also curious which companion you're using with him.

To be honest I just used his Claws for a typical tennokai build.

a heavy attack weapon but using tennokai to build combo, instead of the fixed 2x from corrupt charge.
I only have Slash damage at the moment, since I have no idea if Archon mods work when equipped on Seva, or Shadow or if they double dip when equipped on both.

the interaction between these two are so confusing.

for companions I am using his Prime release's, Nautilus prime, I just got it, and trying different builds on him...but I will probably go back to Dethcube Prime for the energy regen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prof-Dante said:

I only have Slash damage at the moment, since I have no idea if Archon mods work when equipped on Seva, or Shadow or if they double dip when equipped on both.

So from my testing Archon Continuity and Vitality work on Shadow's Claws if the mods are on Shadow. Putting them on Sev got nothing for me. And I couldn't get Archon Stretch or Flow to work on either Sev or Shadow.

Oh cool, I'm glad you figured out Sevagoth playstyle and Shadows fancy 3 is also Sevagoths 1. I remember your earlier post about Sevagoth and saying you didn't like him or whatever 

Also, I think the damage vulnerability debuffs from Sevagoths 1 and Shadows 3 stack together, instead of one overwriting the other? 

Edited by (XBOX)CaligulaTwily

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Oh cool, I'm glad you figured out Sevagoth playstyle and Shadows fancy 3 is also Sevagoths 1. I remember your earlier post about Sevagoth and saying you didn't like him or whatever 

Also, I think the damage vulnerability debuffs from Sevagoths 1 and Shadows 3 stack together, instead of one overwriting the other? 

Yeah It's been great, Became really handy with switching back and fourth between Seva and Shadow for survivability, since both have rolling guard on them + the 6 second invulnerability of Shadow on spawn, lots of I-frames.

also thanks to the augments, Sevagoth's nuking playstyle is still preserved as the Shadow, you just press 3 and everything flows naturally.

I don't have a lot of requests for Sevagoth but I am really intrigued to know if his Gloom will get a unique augment that synergizes with the others as well.

Edited by Prof-Dante