The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Dealing Damage" Efficient Beams

Ryanthor96

While that's funny, I don't think there is any practical application for abusing an infinite ammo, zero damage Convectrix.

As you have found out, the mod only prevents ammo consumtion when the beams don't hit any targets.

Since status is on hit, I figured I could use it to rapidly stack status all the debuffs on my support frame for my friends I play with. like viral corrosive Heat etc.

also yes i know there are better ways to do it but not with infinite ammo that I know of?

but shouldn't they change the wording then though if it was intended to be on hit not on damage?

Edited by Ryanthor96

3 hours ago, Megazawr said:

0 damage priming is a thing

You would want to do this with a secondary due to the rainbow proc arcane. Also zero damage priming is only relevant for targets with damage attenuation, and those aren't frequent enough to worry about ammo on a weapon that will proc all the status procs it has in like 2 ammo.

Technically you arent dealing 0 damage anyway, the mod should be read "as long as you are NOT HITTING targets" though , your proc`s dots will be higher than 0 (such as slash) so you still damage to be fair