The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DPS from primarily damaging abilities is too low late game

Kaiberium

11 hours ago, KRYPTR0N said:

It wouldnt break the game or anything. KPM and TTK wise it doent really matter if you use your weapons or abilities to kill, especially compared to melee and incarnon weapons.

It really just about the feeling that it's your warframe doing the killing instead of the supercharged AK-47 in your hand. Seeing a fireball scorch an enemy to death rather than a bullet is much more satisfying

And the thing about frost freezing everything. Shivering contagion and duplex bond makes him almost obsolete apart from his crit augment and globe

You're outsourcing freeze to verglas. And that makes frosts 4 obsolete? So I can use smeeta and get better drops and press 4 to freeze everything. How is Frost obsolete?

18 minutes ago, vixenpixel said:

You're outsourcing freeze to verglas. And that makes frosts 4 obsolete? So I can use smeeta and get better drops and press 4 to freeze everything. How is Frost obsolete?

while i dont agree that verglas with shivering contagion makes frost obsolete i do see where their analogy came from

just freezing things can be achieved with ease by a sentinel passively, this kinda covers 2 out of 4 of frost's 4 abilities

like, before considering augments, freeze just exists to interact with snow globe even tho DE could easily just allow us to hold cast to delete said globes, as a cheap quick freeze its not worth much by itself as it has low base dmg that doesnt scale and while cold status is better now, you can easily get cold from other sources(like a verglas with shivering contagion)

ice wave is just freeze as a ground wave instead of a exploding projectile, so same things apply

avalanche at least has an armor strip attached to it

• Like 3

il y a 9 minutes, TKDancer a dit :

frost obsolete

So you are saying Frost is obsolete ?
Do you know how strong he is with his defensive tools ?
Are we even playing the same game ?
Gosh you shouldn't say things like that, you should feel ashamed of yourself.