The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.6 + 36.1.6.1

[DE]Danielle

Noticed recently a glitch that seems to be persisting lately: the voice lines for the final choice in the war within quest seem to play twice, once right after clicking on your choice, and then a second time when they’re supposed to play. I’ve replayed the quest a couple times to make sure it wasn’t a one time thing, it also seems that lots of streamers and youtubers (specifically new players) are experiencing it too

• Like 1

Please fix Icy Avalanche's Overguard getting removed by nullifiers and map voids. It's been brought up numerous times and there are multiple threads about it. These interactions shouldn't exist, and they're very frustrating when they occur.

• Like 1

On 2024-09-05 at 5:25 PM, Tiltskillet said:

I don't think that's a bug, although I can understand wanting it changed.  Rhino and Atlas also have nullifiable Overguard.

It's an oversight from when Overguard didn't exist and Iron Skin like effects were treated as abilities. Additionally, Overguard is a health type, not an ability, so that's another reason these interactions shouldn't exist. Shields and health aren't affected by nullifiers and map voids, so Overguard shouldn't be affected by those things either. Most sources of Overguard follow this logic, so Icy Avalanche's Overguard shouldn't function any differently.

Edited by Tiwarsouu
Grammar
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Tiwarsouu said:

It's an oversight from when Overguard didn't exist and Iron Skin like effects were treated as abilities. Additionally, Overguard is a health type, not an ability, so that's another reason these interactions shouldn't exist. Shields and health aren't affected by nullifiers and map voids, so Overguard shouldn't be affected by those things either. Most sources of Overguard follow this logic, so Icy Avalanche's Overguard shouldn't function any differently.

What I'm saying is that it seems unlikely to me that DE views Avalanche overguard being nullifiable as a bug when that feature has remained unchanged for 8 years.  And that if I'm right,  someone who cares is much more likely to get results by presenting arguments via  feedback than by a bugfix request.

17 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

What I'm saying is that it seems unlikely to me that DE views Avalanche overguard being nullifiable as a bug when that feature has remained unchanged for 8 years.  And that if I'm right,  someone who cares is much more likely to get results by presenting arguments via  feedback than by a bugfix request.

I'm of the opinion that it's a bug or oversight based on how most other sources of Overguard function, especially extremely similar ones like Intrepid Stand. Even the Overguard from Dante's abilities are extempt from these interactions, and that's one of the main functions of his abilities. To me, that even brings Rhino's Iron Skin into question, but that's for a different topic. Even being unchanged for 8 years, it seems highly unlikely to me that this is simply a feature rather than a bug or oversight, so putting it in the feedback section doesn't make a lot of sense to me and I feel like that would make DE put it even further down on their list because it implies that this is just how it's supposed to function and I just don't believe that's the case.

Edited by Tiwarsouu
Forgot to quote
  • Like 2

I don't know if this is a know issue but when you re-select the EDA(Elite Deep Archamedia) Game mode and go into public. Sometimes I don't get any loot from the rewards table after selecting all the modifiers. All I get from the rewards tables is just resources from killed enemies and not the ones from the reward table. This has happened to me a second time. I do have enough to do the research as I had 3/5 research left. please fix asap, it kinda discourages playing the game mode if your left with nothing.