The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Steel path

4 minutes ago, MaruPrime7172 said:

Hiya I’ve completed every node and mission required and my steel path isn’t unlocked ?

Have you received an invitation from Teshin? If not, you have not completed every node.

Go to the Arbiters of Hexis room in a relay, talk to the Arbitrations vendor, he will tell you what you are missing (arbitrations have the same unlock condition).

• Like 1

Hiya yea I have done the zariman and whispers quest .I have the green symbol next to every planet the void and the kuva fortress. I went to teshin and he didn’t say nothing he hasn’t sent me an invite  when I speak to the arbiters guy he says I can’t I’m not ready for arbitration “till no corner of the universe is stranger to me” but I’ve been everywhere only quest I haven’t done is the lotus eaters, jades quest and limbo theorem im unsure what else I need ?

19 minutes ago, MaruPrime7172 said:

Hiya yea I have done the zariman and whispers quest .I have the green symbol next to every planet the void and the kuva fortress. I went to teshin and he didn’t say nothing he hasn’t sent me an invite  when I speak to the arbiters guy he says I can’t I’m not ready for arbitration “till no corner of the universe is stranger to me” but I’ve been everywhere only quest I haven’t done is the lotus eaters, jades quest and limbo theorem im unsure what else I need ?

If you haven't done Jade's quest, you don't have access to Brutus, Uranus.

Edited by --N--
  • Like 3