Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tool to Help Players with Rivens (is Here)

-ChaosNyx-

Hello yet again,

I’ve been working on a Python-based tool designed to help players make more informed decisions when dealing with Rivens. As many of you know, the current Riven market is highly speculative. While experienced traders may develop a general sense of how certain Rivens are valued, it often feels like guessing when trying to determine even the approximate worth of a Riven, both in liquidity and price. This uncertainty can be especially overwhelming for newer players who just want at least a rough idea of what to do. The developers did try to alleviate some of this strain with the traded summary statistics data that they release weekly. However, I wanted something that could provide more specific information, even at the cost of shifting the source of the data.

The tool is built using a machine learning model trained on marketplace listings, aiming to provide a data-driven look at how players value different Riven weapons and their traits. Although it’s far from perfect and the market changes frequently, it should give a clearer picture than relying on intuition alone. It’s written in Python, and while I don’t have the skills to create a more user-friendly interface or a web version, it’s straightforward enough for anyone with basic Python knowledge to use. You can find the project and instructions here: [GitHub link]

Feel free to make the project your own and do with what you wish.

Disclaimer: I recommend you ensure for yourself that the code is safe. I don't want to encourage people to download and run strange code off the internet without being careful, lol.

Demonstration:

Define your rivens (multiple if desired):

4fctIsD.png

Get Results:

K08lZCD.png

Edited by -ChaosNyx-
added disclaimer, appended title, added demonstration, fixed "lol" very important fix
  • Like 5

• -ChaosNyx- changed the title to A Tool to Help Players with Rivens (is Here)
4 hours ago, -ChaosNyx- said:

while I don’t have the skills to create a more user-friendly interface or a web version

You may consider using the Blender Game Engine I think it uses python as a base

alternatively you could try godot with OS.execute() 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Karyst said:

So is this like semlar or better?

I don't know exactly what semlar does. From a preliminary view, they seem to be primarily using more regular statistical insights based on collected data in the Warframe Trade chat. My approach was to use machine learning on the Warframe Marketplace listings. I wouldn't presume to say one is better than the other. Only that it would come down to your preference for approach and data source. In terms of user interface, they absolutely demolish me, haha. It would be cool if they yoinked the machine learning approach and implemented that. Please correct me if they already have and I've just missed it.