The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

cetus fish stands

mangoyangi

not super important, but i think it would be cool to have stands out on plains of eidolon where we can purchase more bait or dye for fishing without having to go back into cetus. similar to the tents, or in the tents themselves, where we can select new bounties without having to go back inside cetus as well. would make farming for newbies a little easier i think. same with any other open world like orb vallis, and such. 

• Like 5

il y a 3 minutes, Lightning_Bloom a dit :

I just want bait crafting recipes back- This might be a cool way to do it, though. It feels so bad to spend standing on it, even if it's a small amount.

If you owned the bait recipe before 24.6, you still have them available to craft in your foundry.

On 2024-09-17 at 2:27 AM, mangoyangi said:

not super important, but i think it would be cool to have stands out on plains of eidolon where we can purchase more bait or dye for fishing without having to go back into cetus. similar to the tents, or in the tents themselves, where we can select new bounties without having to go back inside cetus as well. would make farming for newbies a little easier i think. same with any other open world like orb vallis, and such. 

Realism sometimes has to trump minor convenience.