Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Harrow generate Overguard with his Last augment? (for his 2)

Prof-Dante

Harrow is missing an augment for his 2...and I thought about one but I don't know if Giving Harrow the ability to give Overguard a good idea.

it's called Remorse, and basically it goes like this:

• Penance converts 3% of excess energy from thurible as overguard for Harrow and his allies, maximum overguard caps at 15000 affected by strength, 

It allows Harrow to capitalize on all that wasted overflow of energy he gains from Thurible...which is something that was addressed multiple times.

It's Harrow's interpid stand, it's his Vampire Leech, you get the point.

I thought about an additional point, when Harrow recasts penance, he will lose his shield and Overguard, to preserve his vulnerability while casting this ability.

the augment could add an additional buff for harrow upon removing his Overguard...Like extending the duration of Thurible.

Edited by Prof-Dante

10 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:

I thought about an additional point, when Harrow recasts penance, he will lose his shield and Overguard, to preserve his vulnerability while casting this ability.

I always combine Penance with Covenanat invul, it is way too risky to cast otherwise even with Natural talent/casting speed shards.

11 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:

additional buff for harrow upon removing his Overguard...Like extending the duration of Thurible.

Thurible duration is plenty already (35s base).

17 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:

but I don't know if Giving Harrow the ability to give Overguard a good idea.

I do not think it is, only positive thing it achieves is status immunity while overcomplicating other mechanics. Status immumity like Spellbind would be cool though.

It would be a bit broken I guess. Harrow generates a truckload of energy, so that would convert into a truckload of overguard with very little work.

Of all the roster, the only Warframe that should get an Overguard ability is Trinity imo

15 hours ago, Chewarette said:

It would be a bit broken I guess. Harrow generates a truckload of energy, so that would convert into a truckload of overguard with very little work.

Of all the roster, the only Warframe that should get an Overguard ability is Trinity imo

She already heals, shield gates, can give overshields, grants, removes status effects, and feeds energy. Wouldn't overguard nuke any reason for her to heal, shield gate, and give overshields. Sounds like a downgrade of overall effectiveness that also hurts her augments.

Edited by AsffluffyZ
Cant forget that status immunity.