Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corruption alerts not showing up

Catzzombiee

Question

The corruption alerts haven't been showing up for me for the past weekends, altho i'm within the time frame they never pop up, i started playing this game in the last few months so i don't know if it's a bug or if i'm doing anything wrong.

7 answers to this question

Just check the Overview console (without interacting with Nav) - every main altert/event is always listed there.

There were 3 so far: Heavy Caliber, Depleted Reload, Tainted Shell

Nothing to be sad about, since 2 and 3 are completely useless, while Heavy caliber is almost useless. Next weekend there will be Magnum Force which is even more niche than Heavy Caliber.

Spoiler

Heavy cal is equal% to Serration + added projectile spread, while Magnum force is far below Hornet strikes %dmg, not to mention recently added semi-auto pistol mods

PS: Have you unlocked whole Starchart?

Edited by Zakkhar

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

This may sound like a silly question, and I only ask it because it's tripped me up before: are you scrolling down in the Navigation screen under "Alerts"?  I sometimes miss alerts because they're just below where the list stops without scrolling. 

i did yes but it only shows the kuva siphons and nightmare

52 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Just check the Overview console (without interacting with Nav) - every main altert/event is always listed there.

There were 3 so far: Heavy Caliber, Depleted Reload, Tainted Shell

Nothing to be sad about, since 2 and 3 are completely useless, while Heavy caliber is almost useless. Next weekend there will be Magnum Force which is even more niche than Heavy Caliber.

Reveal hidden contents

Heavy cal is equal% to Serration + added projectile spread, while Magnum force is far below Hornet strikes %dmg, not to mention recently added semi-auto pistol mods

PS: Have you unlocked whole Starchart?

Ohhh i have acess to all the planets, but but i havent 100% the whole starchart, maybe that's why?

1 minute ago, Catzzombiee said:

Ohhh i have acess to all the planets, but but i havent 100% the whole starchart, maybe that's why?

Normally Alerts show anyway regardless if you have the node unlocked or not, but dunno how it works now. Check if you have the nodes unlocked:

Week 1: Naeglar (Hive Sabotage) on Eris

Week 2: Nimus (Survival) on Eris

Week 3 (current): Solium (Mobile Defense) on Eris

Week 4 (next weekend): Xini (Interception) on Eris

18 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Normally Alerts show anyway regardless if you have the node unlocked or not, but dunno how it works now. Check if you have the nodes unlocked:

Week 1: Naeglar (Hive Sabotage) on Eris

Week 2: Nimus (Survival) on Eris

Week 3 (current): Solium (Mobile Defense) on Eris

Week 4 (next weekend): Xini (Interception) on Eris

Ahhh aparently i hadn't unlocked Eris somehow.. thank u for the help! c:

Edited by Catzzombiee

16 hours ago, Catzzombiee said:

It’s because the alerts are only on the weekends, Friday to Sunday. If you did it, it will disappear from the alert, if you missed it, you will know so cause you didn’t do it. lol like this isn’t hard