The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Appearance of the nukor

(PSN)ITenshiRKI

10 minutes ago, (PSN)ITenshiRKI said:

and I think that many players also don't like the appearance that the Nukor has

Why? Have you talked to anyone about this?

There is a Nightwach and Daybreak skin available. It is all about colouring really.

I think it fits its usage (literally a pistol microwave). 

However since it is an Option only, I really do not mind. Especially considering there are wierder weapons that are able to use those skins (eg. Vermisplicer), it just doesnt seem fair.

Edited by Zakkhar

3 hours ago, (PSN)ITenshiRKI said:

I think that many players also don't like the appearance that the Nukor has

citation_needed.png

I think it's a wonderfully weird and unique design, plus the further color effects on Kuva versions in general can be made to look quite nice.

That said, more skin options, gimme.

(I still want the Dog Days watergun skin usable on my Primary Sporelacer dangit.)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, (PSN)ITenshiRKI said:

The Nukor has a horrible design, it should have the Protokol skins available for Secondary weapons, those skins are not on the Nukor, and I think that many players also don't like the appearance that the Nukor has, hopefully that change can be made.

I don't understand the reasons, but generally speaking, only custom skins work with beam weapons.  (Some funky non-beam weapons have the same limitation. )

15 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

but generally speaking, only custom skins work with beam weapons

Every beam shotgun primary I can think of can use the universal shotgun skins.  Pretty sure it's just spaghetti code.

That said, I like the Nukor, and I'm not sure what OP's on about.

Just now, MrDugan said:

Every beam shotgun primary I can think of can use the universal shotgun skins.  Pretty sure it's just spaghetti code.

Yeah, I should have specified sidearms, or sidearms and rifles.  Although I couldn't remember if there were any exceptions to in those two groups, so I just stuck with "generally speaking".