The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma suggest please listen DE

(PSN)Thou__Mother_

Just a thought DE. Do you think think that people love elemental breathing fire dragons? Heck yeah! But do you know what's even cooler than that? An elemental breathing flying ALIEN ROBOT dragon. In all seriousness. I love dragons. Dragons are dope. The main reason most people play chroma is because he's a dragon. I mean, yeah he's a good tank but there are other tanks that do better at tanking. If you play chroma, you think dragons are cool. Something that might seem small to you would make a world of difference to the player base. Give chroma the ability to FLY. Please guys c'mon. He's already basically got wings. Give him that and make his 1 a good damage option that's it. It doesn't feel like a dragon breathing wicked cool elemental stuff- It feels more like you're sneezing on the enemies to apply a mild illness that they already got a vaccine for.

So in short. It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait, it's actually a dragon falling from the sky at extremely fast speeds because he was born without wings. Wow, that's quite a loser of a dragon to not have wings.

Just now, dwqrf said:

Don't blackmail people. I suggest you change the title asap.

Chroma can already jump more than other warframes.

Don't even have a brother. It's a joke. And bruh c'mon you can't tell me you don't want to be able to fly as chroma in this game. Anyone can have an extra jump already with the ruvox incarnon

• [DE]Saske changed the title to Chroma suggest please listen DE