The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to save fashion configurations

(MOB)Astharon

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I would like to suggest having the ability to save fashion configurations. I tend to play the same few Warframes, and like to spice things up every once in a while with a different look. 

It would be great to be able to load up a fashion configuration (colour scheme, attachments, syandana, etc. all with pre-selected colours) instead of having to manually change everything from scratch.

Would really appreciate this QOL change!

3 hours ago, (MOB)Astharon said:

It would be great to be able to load up a fashion configuration (colour scheme, attachments, syandana, etc. all with pre-selected colours)

That's called Loadouts, on PC it's an option in the upper left in the Arsenal, as well as in Navigation.

You can save your Frame / weapon / Companion / etc selection, and the Mod and Appearance Configs each item is using.

Yep, unless it's a purely mobile problem that this isn't included, then Loadouts are where you want to go to customise a specific combination of looks, weapons and so on that you can just snap back to when you're done.

Just remember not to overwrite the specific Appearance tab that you've used for the Loadout, otherwise that'll update there, too.

14 hours ago, (MOB)Astharon said:

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I would like to suggest having the ability to save fashion configurations. I tend to play the same few Warframes, and like to spice things up every once in a while with a different look. 

It would be great to be able to load up a fashion configuration (colour scheme, attachments, syandana, etc. all with pre-selected colours) instead of having to manually change everything from scratch.

Would really appreciate this QOL change!

To access your appearance, go to your Arsenal, then hover over any piece of your gear and click the "Appearance" button that pops up.
Once you're in the appearance menu you can use the "A", "B", and "C" buttons to toggle through different looks of that piece of gear, meaning you can have 3 different appearances by default.
Hope this helped!