The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I make a Primary or Secondary Sporelacer?

Lord_Chibi

Question

I recently got a Sporelacer riven and decided "ehh why not" so now it comes to the process of making the actual kitgun, so i need to know, should I use the primary or secondary version? Also, if anyone has a recommendation on what parts would be good that would also help but is less necessary.

3 answers to this question

Secondary,

You'll get the benefit of fulmination as well meanwhile the primary is a shotgun which doesn't have access to firestorm.

As for parts

Splat on both sets,

Tremor for primary, Haymaker for secondary.

The big drawback for the part selection is fire rate but there are fire rate mods you can use. I personally find it hits like a truck so the lack of fire rate doesn't really matter if the enemy is dead in the first shot, used the secondary version to one-shot demolysts after being boosted by roar.

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Chibi said:

Sporelacer riven

Secondary is great, but suffers from not enough slots. Riven with low disposition is really bad idea as it cannot replace any of the staple mods.

I use this build: https://overframe.gg/build/107195/sporelacer/warframe-tier-list-harbinger-of-devastation/

Although I am not sold on Galvanized shot, because it does not affect the radial damage (which is 60% of single target damage). Might have replaced it with Hornet Strike or Fulmination.

Edited by Zakkhar