Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Xbox One

Cageywalf114

Ehhhhh...

I'm fairly certain shaping it to fit to another platform was hard enough, doing the same with the Xbox is just unnecessary.

Especially with a game like Warframe. It's a free-to-play game, and there are periods of ups and downs in terms of budget, thanks to the ability to never purchase platinum.

I don't think it has the budget to support 3 different platforms at once, let alone the manpower to update all 3 systems.

warframe will not degrade themselves to garbage.

besides ps4 is more free to play friendly.

Ask Unity about their Xbox One indie program and then repost.  Xbox is making huge leaps forward in their indie policies.

Also, I would love it on Xbox one.  Not as much for me as my friends who dont PC game and dont have PS4
Edited by Toztman

The creators should make Warframe for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have those but I dont have a PS4.

Post in comments what you think.

Ill be blunt. No way in hell for Xbox 360 because it simply is too damn weak. At this point why not making it run on Android and Nintendo DS as well.

For Xbone.... uhhhhh.... It's technically possible but they signed an exclusive with PS4 already. Why you bought a Xbone in the first place anyway? Ps4 is basically the same hardware (the specs are the same, the chips from AMD are the same), but Xbone has the usual MS bullcrap in it that ganks away 3 gigs of ram for its own reasons, the usual MS scamware subscription fees, while Ps4 does not.

Halo fanboy?

In short: PC master race.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

Ill be blunt. No way in hell for Xbox 360 because it simply is too damn weak. At this point why not making it run on Android and Nintendo DS as well.

For Xbone.... uhhhhh.... It's technically possible but they signed an exclusive with PS4 already. Why you bought a Xbone in the first place anyway? Ps4 is basically the same hardware (the specs are the same, the chips from AMD are the same), but Xbone has the usual MS bullcrap in it that ganks away 3 gigs of ram for its own reasons, the usual MS scamware subscription fees, while Ps4 does not.

Halo fanboy?

In short: PC master race.

Actually, PS4 does have a subscription. PS4 has playstation.

And if you have an Xbone then Subscription fee is no big deal.

Finally they said exclusive to PS4 for "3 months". Not permanently.

Actually, PS4 does have a subscription. PS4 has playstation.

And if you have an Xbone then Subscription fee is no big deal.

Finally they said exclusive to PS4 for "3 months". Not permanently.

does not apply to f2p games. (the subscritpion)

It's not far-fetched to speculate that once the game goes out of Beta it could go on Xbone too, but for the moment, they don't have the manpower.

It's also too early to see if the consoles patch distributing networks are anywhere near good enough for so frequent updates. So far the PS4 update network isn't impressing anyone, and PS4 players are still firmly rooted in late U10.

Xbox is making huge leaps forward in their indie policies.

Because Xbone reveal tanked.

Because Sony shoved their junk in Microsoft's face.

Because Sony allowed indies and Free to Plays first.

Pick one.

Edited by FatalX7

First and foremost. Xbox has been holding the console gaming market back.

While PS3 was able to handle games in it's native 1080p resolition, Xbox's native was 720 and unclear about it being I or P. This meant that multiplatform developers had to make the game for the lower res, essentially screwing your best possible experience with Sony. 

The same thing is happening with the PS4 vs Xbone.

People say the PS4 is too hot and too loud, but really it's just the same as a PC in those aspect and it's 10c cooler than the standard graphics card temp during gameplay.

At this point the only reason to get a console is for console exclusives that are absolutely must haves. The only ones of those that do exist are on Nintendo consoles, and that's why PC has emulators.

Already have one moron box supported (ps4) why not add in another?

I doubt the PS4 is a huge cash cow for Warframe, but who knows, adding in more lowest common denominator products makes games better right?

Why push the market forward with cutting edge technology in gaming (think Crysis 1) when you can turn a big profit developing down to consolers on their limited half-assed systems?

Also make sure not only to ask for Warframe on Xboner One, but also stop development for PC and PS4 entirely as is becoming the norm for studios now since people will buy anything in a Microsoft commercial that has green emblems no matter the price, no matter how low the quality is, no matter how much it negatively affects the tech market from hardware to software and no matter how much of a Monopoly they have.  They only have our best interests at heart.

Then on top of it ask them to remove almost all features from the game so you can also play it on your tablet and cell phone.