Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caliban and Nekros are eating my energy pool!

StarMoral

Please can we look at Oberon next? Specifically how his Renewal affects ally summons? One or two is fine but if I have to deal with 18 FRICKIN SENTIENTS AND SHADOWS SUCKING MY ENERGY POOL I might as well not even have Renewal on.

• Like 3

Possibly add pet summons to that list, the tenant hounds can summon up to 6 more guys with duplex and it's own precept, inaros five sand cats ma6be as well

I had to swap to gloom with normal play with him or semi emergency cast renewal. Otherwise my build is on a knife point of using rage and hoping I heal enough to keep balanced or I'm doing too much dr and the drain zaps my energy pool

Honestly it's a flaw with Oberon IMO. When they reworked his renewal they figured the 'new mechanic' of base armor strip would hold him up. Obviously it didn't and especially wouldn't for high level runs back when he was reworked. Oberon was fine in groups but as CC. Status Immunity and a free life.

No Endurance runner Oberon used his 4th ability and Armor DR was useless back then. They should just revert it to the set base drain it was.

I run Arcane Pulse on my Nekros. It's a shame they gave it a cooldown. It was easily the best Arcane for Nekros. Still decent.
This doesn't help for the pets but players where always full health back in the day so at least they didn't drain much.