Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Just good ol' Warframe. I feel this one will make a great entry point for new players :)

NightmareT12

So, played the Demo. Would need to do a couple more rounds to take more insight on the Scaldra enemies (which are basically toxin grineer of sorts) but just wanted to say that:

1. I'm glad to see you guys took Duviri's new player feedback experience to heart and made 1999 an entry point. This update is, basically, pure Warframe. I think this is going to be a great representative way for new players to pick up the game.
  2. Atomicycle go BRRRRRR. I actually enjoyed it! Feels more manageable than the K drive and is different enough from the Kaithe experience -- also want to note I enjoyed blasting enemies. For a downside, I feel if this had been a single player game the aiming part of the atomicycle would have slowed down, because even with the expansion wave aiming and hitting what you want can be a bit finicky :p
  3. ARTHUR MY BELOVED I NEED YOU NOW

That's it, this is my feedback. Not much, but at least it's honest work :p No seriously, congrats to everyone, from gameplay design to art, animation and sound. The TennoCon demo was already crystal clear this was going to be good, but actually playing it now makes it even more evident, can't wait to play the full update guys <3 :)

Feels like it is at a good point when it comes to power and so on. Arthur doesnt feel weak to a point where I missed my regular loadouts with years of investments and the mission was set up in a way where I didnt miss access to AoE. Since the enemies werent scattered all over the map like other exterminate missions. It had that feeling of a 3rd person war game, where it felt a bit more realistic for the enemy setup than it does on regular exterminate missions. It felt like going down streets and taking out occupying forces.

That part will likely end up down the drain eventually when we hit SP 1999 with our own loadouts, but for the pieces where we are required to play the Hex it feels like a good setup without getting the feeling of it being a slog due to lacking access to AoE or more power.

Plus it all looked amazing!

I do wish we could climb ontop of higher buildings, but I'll be OK with the smaller ones only.

Regarding the bike, well it was a bike. Better than K drives obviously, but likely something I wont end up using alot anyways. And a main flaw continues to exsist for WF vehicles/mounts. Since I use toggle crouch, any vehicle interaction that shares the crouch interaction means it toggles there aswell, which is very annoying. So I rather not use vehicles than using hold-crouch in the rest of the game.

Edited by SneakyErvin