Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project Zanuka Proves That Warframes Are More Than Suits Of Armor

Nenesse

I'm gonna say that the idea that the Tenno are humanlike guys wearing suits of power armor is now busted. They are artificial bodies containing Tenno brains--much like Major Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell.

I choose to believe that the player is a single Tenno who "downloads" into a Warframe shell when going out for missions.

Edited by Nenesse

I'm gonna say that the idea that the Tenno are humanlike guys wearing suits of power armor is now busted. They are artificial bodies containing Tenno brains--much like Major Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell.

I choose to believe that the player is a single Tenno who "downloads" into a Warframe shell when going out for missions.

Uhm... what is your proof of all of this? You mean the "bones" on Valkyr I assume. Those aren't proof of anything other than what we already know: that the Warframes are organic and made up out of Infested "stuff", including "bones".

What you are seeing on Valkyr's skull isn't her "brain" but just another layer of Warframe under the exterior skin.

Everything still supports the theory that Tenno (like the Grineer and Corpus) are descendants of humans. Though in the Tennos' case they might actually be worse for wear than even the Grineer under their suits because they are infected with the same virus as the Infestation - that is what allows them to integrate with the "flesh suits" that are the Warframes.

They are infested, they survived the exposure to the raw void because of than infection, and they were wrapped in suits to allow them to survive closing with the enemy long enough to wreak havoc with their hell wrought abilities. They are human/human evolved people, with incredible abilities, wrapped in suits. Deal with it.

They are infested, they survived the exposure to the raw void because of than infection, and they were wrapped in suits to allow them to survive closing with the enemy long enough to wreak havoc with their hell wrought abilities. They are human/human evolved people, with incredible abilities, wrapped in suits. Deal with it.

this.

they have bodies go read the lore of Excalibur, and Stalker... Plus Valkyr obviously has a voice. I think she makes noises because she was tortured horribly and can't keep quiet about her hate for Corpus.

They could have been given a booster to stop the evolution when they came back from the void similar to Hayden, and did not turn into monsters like Colossus, and Stalker.

Yes Warframes are not a suit of armour that you put on in the sense of current body armour. But they are a suit of power armour built around a human-like person.

when you are doing a defense mission, isnt it stated specifically that the person in the pod is a tenno? Clearly its a human in there

That's Naked Nick, DE's go to placeholder model. Eventually they will get around to making it a random Tenno, like the Excalibur from the first PS4 trailer.

On the other hand the Rescue Targets are of both sexes.

So...

Hostages aren't Tenno. They are called Lotus Operatives in the alert text a lot though.