The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Armour Feedback Megathread

Mama_Sasha

You simply gained enough skills playing others to make yourself worthy of Excalibur.

Excal probably relies on a lot more techniques to get around, kill, and stealth his way through levels than the rest. Initially he'll look lackluster compared to other easier to use frames, but then once you get some mad skeelz of balancing gun, sword, and frame...Excal suddenly blinds you in his shining glory.

tl;dr Press 2 then proceed to shoot everything in sight.

His Radial Blind is really so strong, I don't understand why people view him as a bad or useless frame. I'd put him up with Nyx in terms of CC honestly.

People say he's a one trick pony, but what frame that's what most frames are when their damage abilities drop off in usefulness.

He's as good as he has always been. Thing is, if you enjoy the way something in a game looks or feels it becomes much, much easier to appreciate its effectiveness. Even if it isn't amazingly OP or efficient.

Nova would be a"Prime" example. AHAHHAHAHAHAA.

But no, Nova is OP.

Someone enjoyed dark sector??? Lmao seriously? Wow...

I've been in an awe since first coming on this forum, people loved that game. I think it was, at best, a mediocore Gears of War copy. I still can't wrap my head around it.

I did buy the protoskin though because iz looks cool, but I was disappointed even by that armor in dS.

Hoping that Dev's are still able to find the "Prot Excalibur needs profile icon" post.

Thats one that I think the entire community that purchased it or not can agree is acceptable.

We wont be able to use the Iconic Proto armor forever because lets face it we use other frames but the Iconic profile Icon would be used forever by the people that purchase this armor.

Would be nice if DE considered this.

Hoping that Dev's are still able to find the "Prot Excalibur needs profile icon" post.

Thats one that I think the entire community that purchased it or not can agree is acceptable.

We wont be able to use the Iconic Proto armor forever because lets face it we use other frames but the Iconic profile Icon would be used forever by the people that purchase this armor.

Would be nice if DE considered this.

I agree. Would help make me feel like it wasn't as much of a waste, too.

I agree. Would help make me feel like it wasn't as much of a waste, too.

I don't feel the skin was a waste, would've bought it anyways.

I just think a Proto Excalibur profile Icon will make the Iconic Skin live on forever rather than be left in our frame wardrobe eventually.

Please DE can we get the Icon.

Throwing my 2cents of feedback into the bin.

The most important part of the skin is that I, as a player, feel different.

When I got my colors set, equipped my Proto-skin, grabbed my Latron Prime, Dex Furis, and Glaive, I felt like a themed ninja again.

The game was momentarily revitalized for me because of how *i felt* when I killed enemies with this new look. I mean, I've been spewing this from the beginning: This game is all about killing enemies with style. This skin allowed me to enjoy killing as Excalibur again... Well, not only that, but it gave me a theme to build around.

Tenno primary, secondary, glaive and retro Tenno skin? I look as bad &#! as I feel, and that was what was worth the 150p price tag.

10/10 DE. You recycled content, but made me feel good about buying it.

Throwing my 2cents of feedback into the bin.

The most important part of the skin is that I, as a player, feel different.

When I got my colors set, equipped my Proto-skin, grabbed my Latron Prime, Dex Furis, and Glaive, I felt like a themed ninja again.

The game was momentarily revitalized for me because of how *i felt* when I killed enemies with this new look. I mean, I've been spewing this from the beginning: This game is all about killing enemies with style. This skin allowed me to enjoy killing as Excalibur again... Well, not only that, but it gave me a theme to build around.

Tenno primary, secondary, glaive and retro Tenno skin? I look as bad &#! as I feel, and that was what was worth the 150p price tag.

10/10 DE. You recycled content, but made me feel good about buying it.

Hear, hear!

I bought the skin and immediately regretted it. The limited color customization makes it look bad

nothing wrong with the armor , you clearly have never played Darksector before let along know or experianced haydens armor , if you did know you would know , that the right side of his arm up to his center chest is not a simple material of somesort you can just color , its infact and i quote *taken from wiki* "organic, greyish-silver metal." , dunno about since when would anyone want to color any organic part of your body ?

thats why its limited , but still thats no excuse , its a armor reskin expect this in the future depending on what they do it after or think of etc