Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Create Custom Animations For The Dual Kamas

Renan.Ruivo

Really? I haven't used mine yet, but from what I saw, I thought they used the same animations as the aforrementioned dual zoren/ichor. 

Regardless, Not counting gauntlet type-weapons, I count three sets of animations for dual melee weapons: the twin short blade set, the twin sword set and the twin axe set.

I think having kama have the same set as dual ichors makes sense because the ichors are basically machete/axe hybrids (Kratos from God of War) and the single kama uses the machete move set.

Which reminds me: DE, please release dual machete!!! 

I feel the one animation that looks the most jarring is the ground stab.  Instead of slamming the pointy end into the ground, you slam the end of the handle into the ground, which doesn't make any sense to me...

As for the rest of the animations, It's probably due to the same reason, that you're swinging them as if the handle is the weapon rather than the sickle blade.

I think having kama have the same set as dual ichors makes sense because the ichors are basically machete/axe hybrids (Kratos from God of War) and the single kama uses the machete move set.

Except Dual Ichor uses the same animations as swords aside from the charge attack.