Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Visual Update/rework Bucket List

Jamescell

There are too many for me to go into detail with and not take up a considerable amount of my time along with space.

Visual Updates: Heat sword family. Paris Prime. Torid. Ignis. Bo. Ceramic Dagger. Fang. 

Reworks/Buffs: All prime weapons (too weak).

Tigris (too weak).

All melee weapons (not viable).

Ignis (absurdly unrealistic).

Gorgon (too weak).

Lanka (too weak).

Torid (restore to former glory).

Miter (remove puncture and buff both spam and charge damage insanely).

All bows (need damage buff to compensate for horrible fire rate). 

Brakk (Needs nerf, ridiculously overpowered for a limited time event reward).

Embolist (Too weak, spread too small).

Acrid (needs buff, worthless).

There are too many for me to go into detail with and not take up a considerable amount of my time along with space.

Visual Updates: Heat sword family. Paris Prime. Torid. Ignis. Bo. Ceramic Dagger. Fang. 

Reworks/Buffs: All prime weapons (too weak).

Tigris (too weak).

All melee weapons (not viable).

Ignis (absurdly unrealistic).

Gorgon (too weak).

Lanka (too weak).

Torid (restore to former glory).

Miter (remove puncture and buff both spam and charge damage insanely).

All bows (need damage buff to compensate for horrible fire rate). 

Brakk (Needs nerf, ridiculously overpowered for a limited time event reward).

Embolist (Too weak, spread too small).

Acrid (needs buff, worthless).

im LOL'ing like ive never lol'ed before

you do realize most of these weapons stand pretty firm now right

i agree maybe some visual updates but saying

Tigris : is to weak is silly , so your research and maybe then you will find out its ment for light armored targets and mid armoed like some grinner , hence why it ROCKs at infested and some grinner

we all know melee is gone doo lally da and is just a waste of time trying to lvl them

ignis : fine when i use it , off course you might be using it on the wrong targets

gorgon: meh not use it in a long time cause i stick with my supra , but clan mate says its pretty terrible so meh

lanka : dunno never used it

Torid : seems completely fine to me :S

mitter : i think its balanced quite well tbh

all bows hmm , are you referring to just the parris cause the dread and the new bow seem completely balanced for me

brakk : dont have it

Eblosit : dont have it crafted

Acrid : seems weak but thats because of the lvl scaling as well as armor 2.0 its still a fantastic weapon

Bows are interesting. Cernos is by stats, the weakest. I do wish they were stronger. A LOT stronger. OFC, I don't like one-shotters a lot. I think that there need to be more Latron-style rifles, those are actually usable somewhat. Needs more ammo and preferably some more boom. Latron's dakka is good though.

Gorgon's just fine, use it on corpus eats though em like nuthin.

Lanka like most corpus weapons its geared towards grineer specifically.

Torid does have issue's and its a known bug, gas cloud does a flat 30 damage and can not proc elemental effects.

All bows yeah here's a tip...STOP PUTTING THUNDERBOLT ON IT! All the bows do very good crit damage and have excellent crit chances, could use a little faster draw speeds but its fine otherwise.

And if you're complaining about embolist damage then you're doing something wrong. Though it could do with a bit of extra range.

Visual Update

Heat Sword Family - Maybe, looks fine as it is to me

Paris Prime - Also looks fine

Torid - Perhaps, can be justified as the Grineer's attempt at fusing infested tech with theirs

Ignis - Plausible, it is like a modified Grakata

Bo - No. It's a simple staff

Ceramic Dagger - Plausible, considering it looks similar to the Cronus, then again, Dark Sword and Dark Dagger are exactly the same

Fang - Could be better looking but it is fine as it is

Reworks/Buffs

Prime Weapons - Certainly

Tigris - With what people are saying about its purpose and mechanics, yes, it could use more pellets and/or shorter reload time

All Melee Weapons - Some may need reworking (like Bo, Kogake's Charge Attack, Single Longsword hitting only 1 target, etc.), the future update to melee animations might help

Ignis - Don't get how it is unrealistic, unless talking about the instant damage within the cone AOE when pressing the LMB

Gorgon - No, it is decent and better against Shielded targets than any other rifles.

Lanka - No, you probably need to use another Elemental mod to fuse with Electricity to form a combined one against non-Corpus enemies.

Torid - Yes, at least for the cloud AOE.

Miter - Keep puncture and have bounces for both Normal and Charged attacks

All Bows - Damage? Yes. Fire Rate. There's Speed Trigger and Shred, go figure

Brakk - No, the most that it should ever be touched upon would be the lack of Damage Falloff. Also a very touchy subject.

Embolist - Damage is fine if used with other Elemental mods. Range could use a little buff.

Acrid - No, use with other Elemental mods for better result. DoT can remain as it should.