Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethrifle Has Reached God Status

ClaymoreNo47

This Deth Rifle deals more damage than most of my clannies. XD

Also: I would totally sub either Heavy Caliber or Speed Trigger for a shred, if only because I know the Sentinels AI likes to shoot at targets behind/through cover, and that way the damage isn't wasted.

it got me thinking. i might sub speed trigger. 160% attack speed down to 130% isn't too bad for that puncture

as forementioned, needs some Shred.

personally, i'd throw out Heavy Caliber for Shred. dat RoF. along with Fired Up, it's just highly satisfying to have such a mini-Vulcan Cannon over your shoulder.

WTB Rifle mod for +100% RoF and -75% Magazine Size :D

we could call it reloading tutorial. Dethcube could just call it 'Brrrrrt'.

i'd also want to try and fit Metal Auger onto Deth Rifle someday, but i also would really like Corrosive & Blast. but i can't do it all, that's 9 Mods :(

i think i'd end up just going for Blast with double Fire, so i can have more Piercing :>

then Dethcube could shoot through... many things.

Edited by taiiat

i always wondered why people bother formaing sentinels, or even supercharge them.

1 stray bullet of a high level enemy is all it takes to "NOPE" this amount of effort.

dont get me wrong, amazing work. but yeah.

Actually now that

a. Sentinels got actual Armour

b. Enemies rarely level past level 40

Sentinels are extremely sturdy. Only thing that really threatens them are Bombards/Napalms.

Edited by Brimir

Why would u make it so heavy dependent on status/elemental, when it only has a 1% status chance, thats just dosent seem logical at all to me??

Because you get to a point where Elemental damage (not really the procs) are the most reliable ways to increase your damage output.

Bleh. My sentinel is only there for the shield boost and invisibility. I do more than enough damage already.

Mine is just here to pick the drops.

I don't feel the need to max a sentinel's weapon, I would feel like it's stealing all the fun.

4 Elementals are not good, Get 2 elementals for each faction for a different combo per faction, Heavy caliber will most likely make you miss alot cause it has 100 accuracy, So that's just my PoV

Edited by Dopey

At last my Dethrifle has reached god status. This is the strongest she can become.

2hnm9au.jpg

3c55u.jpg

(75.6 + 75.6 + 35.7 + 2.1 + 4.2) * (rifle amp 1.3) * (fired up 1.6) = 402 damage per bullet before armor.

i have exactly 1 energy left so it turns out 6 forma is necessary to completely jazz up a rifle.

Remove Cold damage and add maxed Shred. Enjoy.