Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Message To Several People Here

Deservate

After hearing about the hundredth suggestion for an overpowered weapon/warframe (seriously? Excalibur Wraith?) or suggestion a comeback of the founder gear because "its not fair", I decided to write this post. Seriously people, get your stuff right. When you want to suggest a new weapon, keep the following things in mind:

1. NO, A MULTIBARREL AUTOMATIC EXPLOSIVE SHOTGUN AINT GOING TO WORK! Ask yourself: is this viable? Wouldn't this be too op and ruin this game?

2. Be innovative. Asking for another bow or a new sniper isn't going to work. DE isn't going to affect their future plans what weapons to add when you dont have a new idea.Ill give you an example:

Wrong: Bows are cool! We need more because there are only 3 to choose from!

Right: I'd suggest a heavy caliber machinegun, because it's not game- breaking and we don't have one. So far, there are only high firerate-machine guns. If we add a high damage, slow shooting machine gun, a whole new experience would pop out.

3. Founders, vandal and wraith weapons are and will stay exclusive. We either paid for it, or are proud at it because they are exclusive. Besides, they're stronger than normal. It'd break the game if every new player would have access to it.

That's what I wanted to say. I would appreciate your feedback.

Edited by Deservate

I think a multibarrel automatic explosive shotgun would be viable if it's balanced properly. Also if you add split chamber, fire rate mods and heavy caliber to Ogris you got almost all of it.

Also I think they should add some crazy weapons, infested weaponry could have been great opportunity. Like a Infested Grenade launcher that launches explosive spiders or a machine gun that shoots infested spores or whatever in an enemy infesting them.

1. A multibarrel explosive shotgun sounds awesome and seems like something fit for this game. I'm not kidding.
2. You want a rifle with low fire rate and high damage? There are a zillion of those. That's not innovative. That's not as innovative as a multibarrel explosive shotgun. Not even close. Do you know what innovative means?
3. Founders stuff doesn't need to be kept out of noob hands because it's too strong, many noobs had founders stuff when it was still buyable. A noob can buy a soma with plat though, that's totally fine, right? Not game breaking?

Edited by VegetableBasket