Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

WHY TENNO NEED NUNCHUKA https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10151111632195718

I have many more ideas I will send to you soon. grin emoticon

So I love the teleport system in Dojo, Especially Being able to name the areas. I was thinking about an option in Nav Panel, when you mouse over the Planet it would say "Goto Planet" then you can fly to that planet and orbit it. I'm working on 2 new melee weapon types, and specified names for them and the stance for them. BRB doing research.

OK the nuchucks are called Bang Zhi , Chinese for tied sticks. I'll let u guys make the stance and the combos for that, get inspired by the Bruce Lee video I sent. I have another weapon that will bring out finally the 2.0 attack speed melee weps, the nuchuka being the 1st. Of course their damage will be very low. I'll be more specific about how those mechanics will work with my next weapon i'm working on. Trust me you will like it ! *Cheers* drinks Oberon

copied from my Facebook chat to Warframe 09/26/2014 3:42PM

10696269_797866233606230_898193540379486
Hey Joshua!

You've got a bunch of awesome ideas here! I'm especially digging the nun chucks idea.

I'm sure the community would love to read about these as well! You should definitely consider posting in our Forums to see what they have to say. It's also the place where the Dev Team looks for what the community is saying about the game smile emoticon

Here's the link to the "Fan Concepts" threads:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/89-fan-concepts/

Have a great day, Tenno!

Shaku