Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Love Warframe

MattLG

This probably not being an original post, but I still wanna say it. Warframe is probably the best game out there. Not just in gameplay and graphic, but, in community. I've been to so many forums and games where the community is filled with crap holes and just straight up rudeness that I stopped playing/ going to them. Every time there is a new post, the other players comment with respect and honor. Even with playing most mission online the players are supportive. I gotta give you guys credit. You're not only fun to play this game with, but your kindness to each other is down right amazing. Keep being awesome Humans!

faith-in-humanity-restored-thumb.jpg

This probably not being an original post, but I still wanna say it. Warframe is probably the best game out there. Not just in gameplay and graphic, but, in community. I've been to so many forums and games where the community is filled with crap holes and just straight up rudeness that I stopped playing/ going to them. Every time there is a new post, the other players comment with respect and honor. Even with playing most mission online the players are supportive. I gotta give you guys credit. You're not only fun to play this game with, but your kindness to each other is down right amazing. Keep being awesome Humans!

faith-in-humanity-restored-thumb.jpg

Haha , we'll talk in a few weeks.

Sorry buddy , the same condescending attitude like in every other gaming forum.Just kids who don't know when to stop being competitive.

Edited by Nnazqul

Haha , we'll talk in a few weeks.

Sorry buddy , the same condescending attitude like in every other gaming forum.Just kids who don't know when to stop being competitive.

I like this only because I've been playing since March xD