Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 13 Is So Frustrating !

Tr1ples1xer

I can parkour everything like a ninja but this test is just soooo poorly made its not even funny, first try I couldn't even see the enemies, now 2nd time I fail this stupid test, they keep respawning anywhere and you have figure out what platforms to be on in order otherwise you just fail, please work a little more on these rank tests, It would be a good idea to have more instructions unlike kill all enemies GO ! they are very very poorly made imo.Have to wait 24hr is dumb enough I need to redo this S#&$ test. /rant over

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg

Really though, the MR 13 test is a pain, and it took me 3 tries, but it is do-able and the key to it is to take your time and use up all the bottom platforms before moving up to the next ones and to bring a good long distance weapon that doesnt take a lot of aiming. (I had my braton prime and a pre-nerf Brakk on me)

If you pace yourself well, youll complete the test with platforms to spare.

Oh and I main Loki, cheating with switch teleport was the very first thing I tried. It's not as easy as it looks, they spawn around corners and if ever theres one that is too far out of sight (behind those wall things) youre just left stranded.

On the MR 12 one though, the laser carousel test was a joke with Loki

Edited by Santaphrax