Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisibility Ingames = Ennemies Goes Nuts

Chaosdreamer

As i love playing Ash & Loki , I've always been wondering the following :

-Why when i scan , being invisible or visible enemies start turn run randomly or just circle running?

-Why when they clearly saw me and i go invisible : They shoot me if i dont move | If i move they stop to fire

-Why when I'm killing them none of them react ? Hi guys , I'm loki you are like 15 around that guys , he just died 

no one care? Well next please...

-Why when you go invisible and they saw you , or you kill anything near to them , they dont open fire to try to get you?

You are invisible right , but not immortal , if theire was some invisible thing , I'm sure you would do two thing : if you know its has weapon : Fire in all ways you can to get him down , if you know its not armed you would have to wait it to be visible back ...(But usually when you invade some towers , you dont come withouth some heavy weapon so...)

So when our enemies will get a bit smarter to notice theire is someone invisible killing them slowly

Also , even when you are invisible you shoot them , they wont shoot you back(its really hard to follow from where the flux rifle is shooting right?) when you melee them is again same thing they dont care

As i love playing Ash & Loki , I've always been wondering the following :

-Why when i scan , being invisible or visible enemies start turn run randomly or just circle running?

-Why when they clearly saw me and i go invisible : They shoot me if i dont move | If i move they stop to fire

-Why when I'm killing them none of them react ? Hi guys , I'm loki you are like 15 around that guys , he just died 

no one care? Well next please...

-Why when you go invisible and they saw you , or you kill anything near to them , they dont open fire to try to get you?

-You would run in circles too if you were fighting an enemy that turned invisible

-Enemies fire in bursts. They will continue to fire their burst even after you vanish

-They can't see you

-They aren't smart - That's why they die by the 100s every second

-You would run in circles too if you were fighting an enemy that turned invisible

-Enemies fire in bursts. They will continue to fire their burst even after you vanish

-They can't see you

-They aren't smart - That's why they die by the 100s every second

These are all actually resultant of enemy detection systems. They try to pathfind to your last known position but they don't actually find you so until they find a new target they'll keep circling.

They fire at your last known location so if you don't move they'll still hit you.

Their detection is based on spotting the ragdoll, sound pulses or your hitbox and if they're already alerted their only recourse is to check your last known position.  This is why if using a silent weapon you can gib someone within an inch of them and they won't notice it, yet they can spot the very edge of your head sticking out of a rock while facing the wrong way occasionally.

It's because it'd be pretty meaningless given how agile the Tenno are anyway

+1 to OP. This has been bothering me for ages as a Loki main. AI needs some updating. (Would be interesting if this sort of intelligence only applied to higher-level enemies somehow, to introduce a new form of scaling that this game needs.)

As it is, stealth is a joke. I bet any warframe would be able to sneak by and assassinate any enemy just by hiding in a cardboard box and shuffling around with it.

And they wouldn't suspect a thing.

I'm calling it now

The next stealth warframe is Boxit.

Looks like a really high Tech cardboard box.

That's it really, no powers just a box and is invisible to enemies if stationary.

Perfectly valid tactic, if someone goes invisible you keep shooting at the same spot as long as your fire keeps stopping in "mid air", meaning you must still be hitting them. Once the shots keep going you know they have moved elsewhere.

Perfectly valid tactic, if someone goes invisible you keep shooting at the same spot as long as your fire keeps stopping in "mid air", meaning you must still be hitting them. Once the shots keep going you know they have moved elsewhere.

Maybe , but it mean your Target is Death , so it would be visible , or moved , which mean even more dangerous now