Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wait On A Credits Option, And The De Team Is Pretty Awesome!

Arlayn

You know how most games have a random button somewhere that leads you to the credits screen. Warframe still doesn't have one, but I was like... Who all works on this game. Well the main DE website doesn't say much. Google doesn't say much. So I gave up on this search long ago. Till one day I kept hearing Mynki is a great artist. So I was like you know what? Going to Google Mynki. Found his works which are great btw, but also found several sites that show links to other members of DE members. Who also have Warframe right on their profile. Mostly websites that show accomplishments and stuff like that. Have to say the people working on Warframe are damn good. I have less doubt in their work now.

Its a wonder why DE never introduces the rest of the people working for them, and what they have done. There are people listed I have never even heard of.

Also on a side note Mynki does good work. Does DE just say no to 80% of his work or does a large majority of it go to the side pending on, or thrown out? I am sure there are hundreds of other pictures he has drawn that DE flat out said no to that I think would look totally cool in game. You guys should totally Google Mynki btw, and then Google the rest of the DE team. Some pretty impressive stuff. Maybe the DE team is just humble, or shy.

Try linkedin.com there are tons of DE profiles there. Those guys have worked on all kinds of stuff.

edit: I found Sheldon there I think...

edit: there was another site, but can't remember what it was since I was doing all this research late last night.

Edited by Arlayn