Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr (Fourth Skill) Hysteria Is Destroying The Pvp.

Monsterwithin

Valkyr Uses her Hysteria with rage and armor to spam her fourth power and you have to wait 1 minute or 30 seconds every time in PvP! Instead of you adding immortal to her power in PvP, Could you add something to her power that's more balanced. Like every time she goes Hysteria she takes 50% less damage.

Please Change this for the sake of PvP!

This needs to be changed!

Edited by Tulzscha
edited for visibility

A proper fit corrupted Rhino can do the same thing. Rhino can spam his iron skin skill and never die. Get over immortal frames? The synapse can kill them tho instantly when they are recasting their immortal powers. They are not without their weaknesses and disadvantages. Learn how to play the game?

Edited by Pirate_Shark

• 4 weeks later...

lol after reading this post my friend who is mainly valkyr wanted to challenge his warlord to a duel after killing my inexperienced rhino buddy several times. 

brought my frost prime and spammed snow globe and laughed as he didn't get one globe XD went down after 1/3 of my wraith viper clip sprayed in his direction 

was speechless on skype then decided to tell me how this game is broken for the frost -__-  allow me to define his style of thought

Ahem........Jingle bells

valkyr smells

frosty isn't OP

i just know how to play this game soooooooooo

HATERS GONNA HATE!

edit: in case you didn't get it im the warlord :D

Edited by DeathMavrik

I've played against valkyrs and its hard to beat them when they spam it but I've learned that u have to keep hidden and sniper the second u see it go off and when she sees you u have to run for your life and keep far to stay away from warcry

• 1 month later...

It's actually pretty obnoxious, the Hysteria thing.  IDK about game breaking but...

I do dedicate my primary weapon to bursting so hard Valk can't get energy from Rage to use.

My secondary I keep modded for more reasonable gameplay with everybody else.

It's actually pretty obnoxious, the Hysteria thing.  IDK about game breaking but...

I do dedicate my primary weapon to bursting so hard Valk can't get energy from Rage to use.

My secondary I keep modded for more reasonable gameplay with everybody else.

Exactly. Or you could use Orthos with max charge/speed and corrosive. 

I personally use Tigris(shoots through ANY Iron Skin), Magnus and Jat Kittag. No sentinels.