Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls Swap Latron & Latron Prime Audio

yggdrazzle

With the latron series, DE hit the the nail on the head with how they should sound when they first added the latron and latron prime, and they had both firing sounds changed. Both the original audio for the standard and prime variant had it going for sound the first time around. Now not so much, but its fine the way it is now, I just wish we could somehow have those sounds back.

No, because all prime weapons have "oiled" sound characteristic making them sound like custom designed, hand assembled items that never suffer from mechanical deterioration. Especially the Latron Prime's whistling gives me the feeling of wielding a well calibrated precision rifle, which it doubtlessly is.

In general, raw and scratchy sounds don't fit any prime gear.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

No, because all prime weapons have "oiled" sound characteristic making them sound like custom designed, hand assembled items that never suffer from mechanical deterioration. Especially the Latron Prime's whistling gives me the feeling of wielding a well calibrated precision rifle, which it doubtlessly is.

In general, raw and scratchy sounds don't fit any prime gear.

That's a mighty description...

Unfortunately for me, the Latron Prime always reminds me of the silenced PP7 from Goldeneye......they're very similar.