Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where The **** Are The Infested?

Raanaar

What was the point of breaking something that was completely fine?

Xini - corpus

Palus - corpus

Cyath - corpus

Just why DE?

Invasions are a thing, but to break the old map places with it.. makes no sense.

Also bosses are gone.

Edited by Christo92K

yeah, let's make Nyx completely unobtainable unless the player base decides to just let the infested win... nothing will go wrong with that...

There is no need to be sarcastic about it. As has been stated on the patch notes, feedback is not only expected but it's going to be heard as well.

There is no need to be sarcastic about it. As has been stated on the patch notes, feedback is not only expected but it's going to be heard as well.

I would like them to tattoo it on their foreheads so they don't forget. Digital Extremes has been great and stuff, but this is just... whoa.

yeah, let's make Nyx completely unobtainable unless the player base decides to just let the infested win... nothing will go wrong with that...

What annoys me even more is that they've implemented the system, but still no J3-Golem. Lovely.

Not like we wanted less stupidly-diluted drop tables anyways.

I would like them to tattoo it on their foreheads so they don't forget. Digital Extremes has been great and stuff, but this is just... whoa.

Do not worry. It was expected that this change was going to bring a lot of concern but it is for the best of the game. Lore-wise the infestation now work properly - they don't have a fixed planet but they now infest everything (they already are right now as we speak).

DE will be listening for feedback quite attentively, and we ComMods will also be trying to bring all this feedback to them in the best way possible.

Just keep it civil! There is no need for warnings or thread-locks to happen over this.

Do not worry. It was expected that this change was going to bring a lot of concern but it is for the best of the game. Lore-wise the infestation now work properly - they don't have a fixed planet but they now infest everything (they already are right now as we speak).

DE will be listening for feedback quite attentively, and we ComMods will also be trying to bring all this feedback to them in the best way possible.

Just keep it civil! There is no need for warnings or thread-locks to happen over this.

I'll do my best, sir.

Threatening? Thinly veiled? There was nothing veiled about it. If you like the game like it is, by all means play it. As far as "threats" go, if people stop playing the game because it's broken is a threat, then maybe they need to listen to their player base instead of force-feeding the notion that "Oh, it's for your own good, kiddos".  This isn't World of Warcraft.