Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where The **** Are The Infested?

Raanaar

then you know where the infested are.

case closed, thank you for playing.

You have rendered your own thread irrelevant, we can lock this now.

/thread

Get out then, and play your holier than thou attitude somewhere else. Nobody cares.

Your face needs a lock.

Edited by Christo92K

Players requested that Infested be removed from the starmap in order to make them more mysterious and such. See this thread as the most recent example.

they can be mysterious yeah, but their currently the most joke'like of an opponent of the 3 factions, their gonna need some ai/mechanic changes if their meant to be something special.

yeah, let's make Nyx completely unobtainable unless the player base decides to just let the infested win... nothing will go wrong with that...

Well if they use the invasion meter thing again. Then everyone will just have to wait for Phorid to show up and raid the hell out of the place for all of Nyx parts. I doubt the invasion will end with one battle... Maybe Nyx will get a buff too.

Sure glad all of the melee weapons are all slash heavy now that I'm just swimming in grineer and corpus to barely dent with them. Can we get the option to equip a second (or second set) pistol weapon instead please?

Pfft. Slash pwns Grineer if you ask me. ranked my Skana prime. damage 1.0 it barely dented even infested. now it murders everything.(when modded ofc.)  But im fine with the infested now. Makes things rather interesting.

player base decides

Yeah, like you can't control or at least heavily influence what the player base decides. That's what battle pay is for. Players a driven by greed because they are humans, so if there are no worthwhile rewards left and they are burned out from other infested missions, the Infested will take over a boss node.

My post was actually serious. I checked the editing times; he actually fixed up his original post minutes after posting the thread. xD

Fixed what?

I added the line "and bosses are gone".

How is that fixing up? Go away and bandwagon on something else you weirdos.