Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Uh, Anyone Else Not Feeling The Damage Nerf To Some Elements?

TwevOWNED

I just did the alert on exta with an ignis that was built for pure fire damage and uh, the infested still died in seconds. seemingly faster than they would have if they were level 53 pre 11.3

I have been having similar results with the ignis vs grineer. Even fighting higher leveled Grineer, it melts the lighter troops but hardly damages the heavier ones. Also something that is odd is that despite having higher armor and flesh health than the trooper, the Grineer Elite Lancer died in seconds while the Grineer Trooper took 1 damage from the cone of fire pelting his face.

It seems that there is more going on in this update than what the raw numbers are telling us. To me at least, I have been doing just the same amount of damage or what seems like more despite the numbers saying I should be doing less.

Elite Lancers have tougher armor, actually twice as much as a normal Lancer, as Corrosive damage deals pleasantly fine as much to Elite Lancers while most of the damage types deals far less.

Yes, I know this, but in the actual missions they die much faster to fire than the Trooper, the grineer with the shotgun, does despite having more armor than them. There is a gap in the information we have about the new damage system that came with the most recent patch if this is happening, and that was what my post was getting at.

Yes, I know this, but in the actual missions they die much faster to fire than the Trooper, the grineer with the shotgun, does despite having more armor than them. There is a gap in the information we have about the new damage system that came with the most recent patch if this is happening, and that was what my post was getting at.

Trooper stats are off and have been like that since U11 rolled out. They take almost as much punishment as Heavy Gunners