Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grakata Is Now Op

Armored-raven

enjoy it boys, hope the grakaata avoids a nerf nuke. i dont have one but please, PLEASE, get as much enjoyment out of it before they rip it apart again.

I don't know about ripping it apart, but having a big status chance on a high fire rate weapon is solid enough, no need for an increase in damage.

It cannot be both a cc staple and a dps machine, unless it get a mastery rank prerequisite.

I don't know about ripping it apart, but having a big status chance on a high fire rate weapon is solid enough, no need for an increase in damage.

It cannot be both a cc staple and a dps machine, unless it get a mastery rank prerequisite.

i never said it had to do both, an adjustment would be nice but i think having fun with what you want is important, not whether you are unhappy about something else becoming awesome for a change.

remember: buffing the grakaata doesn't make the soma less useful, nerfing the ogris doesnt make the grakaata any better.

enjoy the weapon or dont, but please dont take it as its your sole responsibility to balance weapons. just use it or not, and let others enjoy themselves

just realized it sounds like im singling you out. sorry. i say you as in general population, not you as in specifically you..

Edited by ObviousLee

IF you start a nerf whine bandwagon because of the freaking Grakata too...

Stop pls

I won't start anything, the grak is simply too strong for its lack of mastery rank and the team knows it, I'm pretty sure they were tired of seeing the thing sit useless on the side of the road and gave it a lot of muscle on purpose, fully intending to nerf it a little at a time until it's balanced.

Good thing thought, the gun needed the love, it was far too much ammo inefficient to be a realistic option.

Edited by Kitzun

I won't start anything, the grak is simply too strong for its lack of mastery rank and the team knows it, I'm pretty sure they were tired of seeing the thing sit useless on the side of the road and gave it a lot of muscle on purpose, fully intending to nerf it a little at a time until it's balanced.

Good thing thought, the gun needed the love, it was far too much ammo inefficient to be a realistic option.

make it mastery rank 6 since it does slightly better damage than the soma?

and i agree: you dont give people uber toys at the start of the game. never give access to endgame content when first playing unless its used as a motivation tool to get people to work to get to that point.

Edited by ObviousLee

make it mastery rank 6 since it does slightly better damage than the soma?

It's the standard gun for grineer troops, you know it cannot really require a high mastery rank, perhaps rank 1 or 2.

The standard gun for basic troops cannot be ranked as high as the gorgon which is for elite troops, it would be ridiculous.

It's the standard gun for grineer troops, you know it cannot really require a high mastery rank, perhaps rank 1 or 2.

The standard gun for basic troops cannot be ranked as high as the gorgon which is for elite troops, it would be ridiculous.

touche', i didn't take that into consideration at all tbh. 1-2 doesn't sound so bad really.

I am going to get this weapon and try it out now.

Honestly, we hardly have enough status weapons, why nerf one of the few that is? And with status mods being absolute GARBAGE with the low percentage boost, I'll take any status weapon I can lay hands on. Thanks DE.

At 28% proc(with hammer shot) it still isn't that impressive. Just run a Earth infested invasion, and blast still doesn't proc that much.

Even with burst fire, it still pretty inaccurate, and ammo still runs out of fast due it lack of power.

It is fun to play with, but It still unless in higher levels as it has always been

Soma is still significantly better.

Edited by Spinner187

Are you kidding?

Grakka need SIX (!) formas installed:

Serration (V) + Heavy Caliber (V) + Split Chamber (V)

Point strike(V) + Vital Sense (V) + Hammer Shot (D)

Ammo mutation and some elemental.

And even then it won't be any OP. In your blast setup, you should either sacriface your overall dps, or fully rely on your ammo restore items. So no OP in Grakka, period.

At 28% proc(with hammer shot) it still isn't that impressive. Just run a Earth infested invasion, and blast still doesn't proc that much.

Even with burst fire, it still pretty inaccurate, and ammo still runs out of fast due it lack of power.

It is fun to play with, but It still unless in higher levels as it has always been

Soma is still significantly better.

Soma is better than everything.