Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

I am also excited for the PC and PS4 merger as I have friends also that play on the PC.  But I would rather they hold off and fix a couple of the current issues first.  The main one is lag and framerate issues especially in the void.  Those issues prevent us from going further on defense and survival missions.  it gets so bad at the 25min mark that we just have to head to the exit because the game just gets unplayable.  Other than that it is still an awesome game, got the prime access pack and still have not even opened Assassins Creed, NBA2k and Killzone because of this game.

Such truth. The frame-rate in Survival, Defense and Mobile Defense becomes absolutely atrocious quit quickly. Really makes it hard to feel like DE is treating PS4 players with respect. Is that honestly the best you got, DE?

Baring in mind that this is the first game DE has developed to run on the PS4, and that any console is full of problems at the start of its life cycle, and that DE only has enough manpower to get a finite number of tasks done at any one time. If DE could just flip a switch and fix every bug in the game that easily they would do it, but in the meantime all the bellyaching happening in the forums here is only really useful if the end goal is to demoralize any employees reading the posts. Pointing out issues is good, but how is insulting DE going to motivate them to churn out fixes/content faster?

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/ride-to-hell-retribution-video-review/2300-6411338/ - Here is a link to remind other players what game problems ACTUALLY look like. Hope this gets everyone to appreciate Warframe for everything that is good about it for a while

I think they should have just waited to give pc an update til they had ps4s ready too so they dont look like there showing favoritism. I know that isnt the case but its hard too see that. Hopefully we'll be able to do the Cicero crisis too, I really enjoy the events it helps break the monotony of grinding out resources for the next thing you wanna build.

Baring in mind that this is the first game DE has developed to run on the PS4, and that any console is full of problems at the start of its life cycle, and that DE only has enough manpower to get a finite number of tasks done at any one time. If DE could just flip a switch and fix every bug in the game that easily they would do it, but in the meantime all the bellyaching happening in the forums here is only really useful if the end goal is to demoralize any employees reading the posts. Pointing out issues is good, but how is insulting DE going to motivate them to churn out fixes/content faster?

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/ride-to-hell-retribution-video-review/2300-6411338/ - Here is a link to remind other players what game problems ACTUALLY look like. Hope this gets everyone to appreciate Warframe for everything that is good about it for a while

I agree with the excuse that this is the first game DE has made on console, and I'll give them some slack for it. What I find frustrating is that I haven't seen them comment about it, or comment about how frequent they are able to update the game. 

We've seen bad frame rate since launch, and have yet to see anyone speak about it. At least I haven't seen it. Please link me to where a dev commented on when / if the fix in the works. 

I agree with the excuse that this is the first game DE has made on console, and I'll give them some slack for it. What I find frustrating is that I haven't seen them comment about it, or comment about how frequent they are able to update the game. 

I don't think they can say how often they can patch the game. They are probably under a NDA.

DE are Canadian, which means they live in a country where you are allowed to take vacations. Unfortunately for us, the PS4 released close to the holidays but DE still gave us Update 11. Maybe we should wait a little while longer to let them address issues on the forum.

(I'm still on vacation, off since before Christmas and won't be back at work until Tuesday next week)

Considering it took update 11 three and a half weeks to get to the PS4, and including the 2 weeks the DE had off for the holidays I assume 2 more weeks tops.

it's heading to SONY for cert next week, so 3 weeks minimum... unless SONY manages to push it through faster then 2 weeks. Won't hold my breath for less than 2 weeks though. 

it's heading to SONY for cert next week, so 3 weeks minimum... unless SONY manages to push it through faster then 2 weeks. Won't hold my breath for less than 2 weeks though. 

Where is your source?

Also Sony can actually certify quite quickly (case in point is Battlefield had an update in less than 2 days of release) BLR has had several updates all quicker than 2-3 weeks.

Well, I just hope that this next update isn't a 'catch-up' patch to the PC version while the PC update team then releases one or two more updates during this time of certification...

PC gets updates rather quickly. This recent update came with not just a new warframe but weapons and missions. Maybe they are waiting. 11.6 update was released for pc. So hopefully soon we will get one too.

Love the game! Totally hooked! Can't wait for the updates necessary to clean up the craziness I've been seeing in the defense missions with jittering and enemies instantly freezing in midair when they take a killing shot. I don't know how much ammo I've wasted on dead guys, haha. 

On a sidenote, I've heard they're releasing on XBox also, so they're probably tied up with that, as well. Not an encouraging thought while we anticipate the PS4 update bringing us up to speed with the PC guys.

Love the game! Totally hooked! Can't wait for the updates necessary to clean up the craziness I've been seeing in the defense missions with jittering and enemies instantly freezing in midair when they take a killing shot. I don't know how much ammo I've wasted on dead guys, haha. 

On a sidenote, I've heard they're releasing on XBox also, so they're probably tied up with that, as well. Not an encouraging thought while we anticipate the PS4 update bringing us up to speed with the PC guys.

That crap about releasing Warframe on Xbone is almost certainly untrue, and at any rate unlikely to happen within the first half of the year because, yes, DE is busy. If they had the time to make an Xbone port of Warframe, PC and PS4 would have update parity already

I'm getting a little frustrated at the the disparity between the versions. 

The wiki and this forum are often unintentionally wrong with the info they contain or offer.

I have farmed and built weapons only to find they have been nerfed, or are yet to be buffed, from the information I gleaned from these two sources.

Honestly - for such a stat focused experience, each and every morsel of information is important.

I have just built a Grakata and was intending to level it for a crit set-up. I am now unsure if I should bother before, or only before, the impending update.

If the complexity of the levelling and powers was less then no issue but, each credit and core is valuable when not in end game. I feel like I've wasted hours of play time, levelling mediocre gear, and I'm unwilling to do it again.