Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Need To Crack Down On Idling In Mission

Irrationalpenguin

SERIOUSLY how much does it take? we need a kick button AT LEAST  there ar4e now too many idlers and since trading introduction its only getting worse

even if ignore blocked them from joining our games that would help. HUGELY

i hate that i have to resort to messaging offenders just because there is nothing else i can do and all i get is abuse from those players in private  and im sure im not the only one..

please sort it because sooner or later its going to ruin the in-game community 

Well they are going to introduce that vote system for the end of the mission, and players you rate badly won't be teamed up with you again. But I don't know when that's being released. 

If a player goes afk for a certain duration, a kick option should appear for the party to vote on though. 

You can't rate someone badly in the reputation system, its + only, see the spreadsheet on my profile for a timestamp of Steve explaining it.

They're hesitant about kicking since people can troll with it (three friends kick out a random at the end of a mission for lols, for example), but know they need to do something. I personally think AFKing is harmless but I also play invite only 70% of the time.

I absolutely agree with some kind of option to remove or at least block AFKers/trolls from your games.

On the other hand, seeing such things in much fuller force in the 'new and exciting' battlepay missions relative to other maps says more about the missions themselves than the people idling...

but with how the lag or someones internet work can also make them seem AFK, i was in a few games the past couple days, where it took someone almost 2 mins to load into the game as we were allready off, but as soon as he was in he was contributing....

and plus majority of games that have a KICK button its usally abused by said trolls and/or fanboys that think you need a soma to be good....

and a end vote system seems silly, again, ppl abusing it to the point were someone maybe a great play, but ppl just being jerks ruin there "reputation"... thats why we have ignore...

there needs to be a network/system detection if there IN the game, the game has loaded properly without any glitches/bugs, and then after 60 secs or so auto kick...

im not to happy with it, since i have a child and there are times where i need to go AFK for whatever reason, i usally make it less then 15 secs, but some ppl dont have that luxury...

eh i sorta just debunked my auto kick huh.... well poo, i dunno... but i cant stand the leechers in awhile, well since the last event...