Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweak To Firestorm

Hixlysss

Currently Firestorm makes the Penta and Ogris explosions 25% bigger when maxed out, and increases the Ignis range by 25%. It only affects those 3 weapons, I'm suggesting, because it increases the range of the ignis, that Firestorm can also be put on weapons like the Flux Rifle, Synapse, Embolist, as well as the Torid.

Flux and synapse would become easily overpowered with range increase, however torid and embolist would be nice to get an increase

Well, Embolist is a secondary weapon, but I know what you mean.

Well, technically, firestorm is listed as a special mod, not rifle, pistol or such, so it might be able to be expanded to work there. Not likely, but maybe. Edited by DeejayPwny

Flux and synapse would become easily overpowered with range increase, however torid and embolist would be nice to get an increase

A 25% increase in range when they already have a roughly 15 foot range. Besides, it's not like Volt's shield makes them have infinite range, oh wait it does...So I don't see the problem in having a mod that lets non volt users have more range on these weapons.

A 25% increase in range when they already have a roughly 15 foot range. Besides, it's not like Volt's shield makes them have infinite range, oh wait it does...So I don't see the problem in having a mod that lets non volt users have more range on these weapons.

Hey, I wasn't rude with you, no need to be snarky with me. The range on the flux and synapse is about 25 and 20 respectively. A buff to those while retaining mobility, with their damage, would be a very potent combo. Volt might give infinite range, but he's also pretty immobile, only able to fire in a certain range.