Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng In T3 Missions Is Absurd.

Deathstroke2000

So a few days ago I did several runs of T3 Exterminate. What I got was Forma Blueprints. All the time. 

Today I was looking for the Dakra Prime Blade, so did 9 T3 Exterminate missions in total. Got 7 Forma BPs and 2 Frost Prime Helmet BPs. 

This is pathetic. Please fix this DE. I don't know what the exact drop rate is for the Blade, but this needs to be increased ASAP. 

I have like 4 primes weapons, all missing one part. I've given up farming void! Will return later, to help newbies go through voids for their first time :)

I know the feel.

Always one part mission.

Heck, one time I struggled for a part with 37% drop chance.. 20+ runs in total before I got it.

EVEN GOT A FREAKING PRE-MADE FORMA TWICE.

RNG needs to go. It really do. 

Yeah, I'm just missing the Glaive Prime BP and after the nightmare I went through farming Ember Prime, no thank you.

Not spending 20+ minutes on 1 mission for a 3% chance of getting what I need.

T3 defenses are the worst.

Edited by Soulie

Can be said the same for T3 Defence missions. That facking illusive Braton Prime Receiver and Fang Prime Blades...

Party with me and you'll get braton prime recievers because the RNG is specifically set up to not give me what I want, which is Fang Prime Blades. 30+ T3 runs, not a single Fang Prime Blade to show for it.

Yeah, I'm just missing the Glaive Prime BP and after the nightmare I went through farming Ember Prime, no thank you.

Not spending 20+ minutes on 1 mission for a 3% chance of getting what I need.

T3 defenses are the worst.

I know how that feels. I refuse to even touch T3 defense anymore; mainly because of what I went through with the Braton Prime barrel before it was more common. I spent a month or so farming for that and it never dropped, became so infuriated that I quit the game, and didn't even check out update 10 when it released.

I ended up coming back a week before u11, got the barrel on a T2 defense of all things, and now it is happening all over again. So ya, I am pretty much done until they find a way to make it so I don't want to pull my hair out.

Farming something for weeks into a month plus is not fun by any means. Farming the money I needed for my epic flying mount training, and hippogryph (rep item) in WoW (before WotLK), was more fun then some of the items in this game, and it only took a week of farming, not weeks into months. Do you know why? It's because there was an actual visual marker for the item, not some stupid randomized system that decides whether or not you might get something in a day or months later.