Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction Idea. Devs, Please Take A Look

blackflashcannon

Faction: ETERNUS

Background: This race of enemies has thought to have been destroyed thousands of years ago, before the first Tenno had even risen from their cryopods. Now they have returned, with strength beyond what we have previously fought.

I see this faction being a combination of armored enemies and robotic enemies.

<{}>Basic units:

Hornet; basic infantry unit with a lunge attack

armored

low health

weapon is a long blade with the side serrated for ripping, serrations are curved toward the handle

Sabre; robotic enemy with high range

robotic shielded

very low health and low shields

weapon is similar to lanka with slower travel time

actual weapon is an arm cannon

<{}>Uncommon units

Shock Drone; robotic drone that disorients enemies

robotic shielded

flying

very low health and very low shields

flies around and unleashes radial blasts near players at a slow rate

Brawler; armored unit with incredible melee power

armored

medium heath

uses fist melee weapons with a short blade on the back of the hand for piercing armor

<{}> Rare units

Verak; armored heavy assault gunner

armored

high health

weapon is a distorted Gorgon with a black metal, the weapon spins up before firing a high concentration of rounds into players

Breaker; shield destroying armored unit

armored

medium health

weapon is an energy cannon that fires a round with high impact damage

More enemies in the works, weapons in the works, post ideas and I will add them to the collection here.

Edited by blackflashcannon

Armored Robots seem to fit the Orokin theme more (Well, at least more than what we have now).

The Corrupted are Okay, but I would prefer actual Orokin automatons rather than brainwashed enemies.

Although your ideas are somewhat "copied" from the existing weapons and stuff we have now.
I'd highly encourage you to devise some original "Eternus" weapons from scratch. The Dark Dagger/Sword could server as guide points, since they're not really tied to any specific faction.

Armored Robots seem to fit the Orokin theme more (Well, at least more than what we have now).

The Corrupted are Okay, but I would prefer actual Orokin automatons rather than brainwashed enemies.

Although your ideas are somewhat "copied" from the existing weapons and stuff we have now.

I'd highly encourage you to devise some original "Eternus" weapons from scratch. The Dark Dagger/Sword could server as guide points, since they're not really tied to any specific faction.

they are placeholders at the moment, will edit accordingly

just an outline, they can rename it, remember?

But they might already have plans for what the Sentients were and what kind of units they would have should they try to implement them, would they not?

I'm just saying the idea needs to be a wee bit more original; something that would fit the setting but wouldn't clash with established lore too much.