Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kappa Invasion Both Rewards Same?

IIJetfireII

well, i was kinda expecting the rewards to be different at least, but both same rewards....meh, that's boring, i mean i got quite alot of galliums already, at least some credits or orokin cells one of them rewarding would be the right choice to go up for, after all that's how the mercenary would go for mainly ^^.

It a good decision, winning side should be chosen by player.

Putting a biased reward is just encouraging specific winning faction.

You mean giving one side catalyst and other side credits? Or giving one side 75k credits and other 25k credits? It's obvious DE has plans on which side the invasions progress.

unless noobs get involved... Just saying... they need those credits too.

What is your point? If you need credits which side are you going to pick? The one offering 75k or the one offering 25k?

Krull's got a point on this, in the end it's a matter of support too, than taking the rewards for our own reasons, since it's a conflict they have put and both of the faction's are our enemies, it's a complete conflict to see who's going to be eliminated and who's going to survive, completing relying on our decisions, reminding the similar conflict as the gradivus dilemma, i would rather take for the corpus, because their rewards are interesting more than grineer, but same, that ain't fair or reasonable.....:(

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Krull's got a point on this, in the end it's a matter of support too, than taking the rewards for our own reasons, since it's a conflict they have put and both of the faction's are our enemies, it's a complete conflict to see who's going to be eliminated and who's going to survive, completing relying on our decisions, reminding the similar conflict as the gradivus dilemma, i would rather take for the corpus, because their rewards are interesting more than grineer, but same, that ain't fair still...:(

Remember Martialis... (If that's how its spelled)

Then team I want to win, and the credits then... Because I still only support Corpus.

And what about people not invested in this in any way past battle pay? The side offering catalyst wins by a landslide always, the side offering objectively better reward wins by a landslide. That's why corpus won 2 or so nodes on sedna and why Grineer is still slowly conquering their first node on europa. That or DE set the amount of missions required higher for grineer than corpus, which again proves they want one side to win.

And what about people not invested in this in any way past battle pay? The side offering catalyst wins by a landslide always, the side offering objectively better reward wins by a landslide. That's why corpus won 2 or so nodes on sedna and why Grineer is still slowly conquering their first node on europa. That or DE set the amount of missions required higher for grineer than corpus, which again proves they want one side to win.

We can only hope DE adds a REAL reputation system where said faction you help recognizes you.

Remember Martialis... (If that's how its spelled)

sry, i don't remember what rewards exactly since i supported corpus due to their rewards only and i only did very few times and not many of the dilemma event missions.

We can only hope DE adds a REAL reputation system where said faction you help recognizes you.

This ^

It would be great if they did, but i don't think corpus would ever do that after you take similar consideration of the previous events recorded if you would remember precisely.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

sry, i don't remember what rewards exactly since i supported corpus due to their rewards only and i only did very few times and not many of the dilemma event missions.

no no no... it wasn't about reward. It was the LONGEST war out of all the battles fought. It was a glorious battle! One that showed how much the Tenno supported the grineer, or Corpus. It was the MAIN battle that drained the war down so hardcore.