Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For The Penta

ukhooligan

cheers for this weapon DE,has kinda breathed new life into the game for me really good fun too use and pretty devasting vs everything.

Its great laying mine traps,and just killing everything and brings a whole new meaning to corridor clearing :)

now will we ever have arrows bouncing off walls around corners for groovy trick shots?? Worked great in half life 2 death match.

Yep this weapon really give a new fun way to exterminate ennemis. =)

The only thing how need a review is the detonate bug occuring when we're client : nade far away, clic , another nade explode in our pocket -> you are dead! \o/

Want use this weapon with other warframe than Rhino. Like Varyn for some cute ripline's nades rain. :3

Edited by ZeGreymane

Yes. I was burnt-out, but now I can't stop thinking about this weapon. I love everything about it: the model, the sounds (those explosions!), the highly rewarding trick shots!

At the moment, too risky with the radius bug.

The only thing how need a review is the detonate bug occuring when we're client : nade far away, clic , another nade explode in our pocket -> you are dead! \o/

Want use this weapon with other warframe than Rhino. Like Varyn for some cute ripline's nades rain. :3

Amen

to many people like the penta...DE gonna mess it up....wait and see

b**** slap!

*SLAP*

backhand!

*SLAP*

Penta is fun, not OP! Why in the world would they mess it up? Too many people like it? Jesus, they're constantly trying to improve their game, why would they remove something people like?

Take your petty, pessimistic @ss back to COD, trade slurs with the other twelve year olds.

Penta is fun, not OP! Why in the world would they mess it up? Too many people like it? Jesus, they're constantly trying to improve their game, why would they remove something people like?

Now, havn't we heard this argument for Brakk, Hek, Overheat, various other things that had the crap "balanced" out of them ?

DE has proven that the Nerf is mightier than the sword, especially the 1h swords, hell, pretty much anything is mightier than them.

b**** slap!

*SLAP*

backhand!

*SLAP*

Take your petty, pessimistic @ss back to COD, trade slurs with the other twelve year olds.

Wow. Such hate.

Take away the penta's ability to kill you from astronomical ranges, give it less ammo, and I think it'd be perfect.