Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is This About Stalker's New Intro?

Alys_Awooooo

Hard to be terrified when he teleport you to him and two-shot you before you can make up a thing in that red filter.

That is the point. Its a psychological thing of not being able to see what is after you. If you were in a dark alley, and you heard noises or someone started talking to you and you can't see them, you'd be a lot more freaked out than if you could see what was making said noises of who was speaking.

That is the point. Its a psychological thing of not being able to see what is after you. If you were in a dark alley, and you heard noises or someone started talking to you and you can't see them, you'd be a lot more freaked out than if you could see what was making said noises of who was speaking.

Ah no, it's not terrifying if you are already dead. That was the purpose to flickering lights and his smoky entrance before. If he teleports behind you and kills you before you even know he was there, there is no sense of terror, just ridiculous BS.

Havent seen him in a long time. then again i doubt i have any death marks on me. Only been killing bosses that dont give the marks. like Salad V.  But when i encountered him. like when a squaddie got targeted. I noticed Stalker seems to take down dangerous threats first before he takes down his mark. I was the strongest player in that mission.  I had him down on half health when he rapidly shot three arrows into me and killed me. then he shot a few arrows into his target and he vanished.  he is one dangerous enemy now.   But movement is the key... keep moving ALWAYs when he is near.  And stay together when he comes. more chance to bring him down before he brings you down.

Ah no, it's not terrifying if you are already dead. That was the purpose to flickering lights and his smoky entrance before. If he teleports behind you and kills you before you even know he was there, there is no sense of terror, just ridiculous BS.

The flashing lights is done BEFORE he appears. He also still does the flickering lights, with the red tint (promoting a sort of bloodlust), and he still has the smoky entrance.