Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So We Have Ripper (Miter) And Ges Bio Rifle (Stug)

SabreUr

What the... why no Flak Cannon? Flak Cannon is a thousand times the weapon the ASMD/Shock Rifle was, and a MILLION times the weapon the Redeemer, that johnny-come-lately was...

A Flak Cannon was already previewed on a livestream so it seems we got that covered.

And I wish the Miter was more like the Ripper, it's still not a very good weapon as it is.

Am I the only one who wants dual enforcers and the stinger (on top of the flak of course) ?

Aklato is pretty much the dual enforcers when you think about it.

That Redeemer gun looks like a leaf blower. O_O

A leaf blower... that fires remote controlled nuclear warhead that, with a few mutators, could be rode into battle. Strange love indeed...

.. can we get now these:

ShockUT.jpg

http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Shock_Rifle

(with combo)

and this:

redeemer.jpg

http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Redeemer

(with guidance)

please?

If the redeemer existed in the game, I will never use my other weapons again.   While they are it, Add another Rocket launcher that fires 3 rockets in a spiral or a Roller Mine launcher which can be the UT spider mine launcher.

If the redeemer existed in the game, I will never use my other weapons again.   While they are it, Add another Rocket launcher that fires 3 rockets in a spiral or a Roller Mine launcher which can be the UT spider mine launcher.

Or a rocket launcher capable of locking on by keeping your crosshair on a target then load up shots by charging it.

Retro UT Warframe Build :

Ogris (for the RL)

Aklato (for the Dual Enforcers)

Fragon (for lack of an Impact Hammer, an actual hammer)

Am I the only one who wants dual enforcers and the stinger (on top of the flak of course) ?

You mean Stinger from original Unreal?

I personally would prefer old RL with 6-packs.

But while we are at newer UT's, Bomber Target Painters and Kill-sats could be introduced for Grineer and Corpus on "clear sky" maps. Moar explosions!

It could be like all the akimbo weapons, only it would combine three Ogris'!

I wish the Miter was a Ripper. All they would need to do is increase the hitbox size of the sawblades. And maybe triple the amount of bounces. And maybe remove the charging mechanism. And rebalance the weapon.

But then I would use NOTHING BUT THE MITER. Even for Corpus, I would mod it to fit out of love and nostalgia.