Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thread Of Feedback For 40+ Hours, Do Chime In Please

Antique

so this won't be a bashfest over the game, we have all seen those on a daily basis on the forums, i would just like to hear feedback from those of us that have spent some time in this game.

so my opinion is this in a few words:

without platinum you are somewhat limited (the f2p options are few in between and the slot limitations are too harsh without plat)

the gameplay is imersive but needs some work, the main problem is the chalenge and repetition after a while

bosses could be done better, some abilities are hard to dodge/see (say phorid dot)

stealth could be done much better (worked on i know)

some frames feel clunky or useless in some situations

some weapons are vastly inferior to others, making FOTM weapon builds FOTG (flavour of the game)

the arsenal screen (mainly mod benefits and stats) need more information and a better comparison tool

more enemy types at higher lvls would be great

2 or more mission modes should be added, one of them being something speed/stealth based (if you trigger something the ship will self destruct and you absolutely need to get out of there since there are explosions and S#&$ going on)

co-op needs to be worked on in later lvls so only coordinated groups can do some missions (lets say this is a endgame)

pvp system (worked on i know) or something to compete against other players in the meantime would break the monotony that can set in after a few hours of playtime per day

moar frames and frame interaction (rhino bumps stuff in the air and then mag tosses them all arround the room style)

moar unique weapons (not the ones that you can only get in ? alerts) lets say poison blob mine lobbing arm mounted catapult

rework of the ingridient/material system (rubedo and alloy are too high in demand)

now the good stuff:

ninja moves are awesome

the blood and gore feels alive (except the corpus robots that bleed lol)

ever changing mission maps, new objectives mid mission

grineer enemy ai is so cool in some cases (2 shields form a wall and the rest pew pew you over it, i was like :oooooooooooooooo )

so much lore potential

everything has very neat art concepts

the graphic engine is neat too

some frames are realy realy epic to see and use

the impale from bolt weapons is so funny

heavy weapons like gram are extremely rewarding to use

some bosses (jackal, hyena) are fun to fight

blueprint farming isn't that much farm-like if you have a proper group (very unlike wow where you realy farm something for 100+ runs)

you can play this game every day and still see something new (it helps to be in the design council too)

most old (in terms of how long they have played this game) comunity members are real nice people

the hacking system + the hull breach is something that HAS to be incorporated more in other ways

so what are you oppinions about the game, if you have played it atleast as long as stated in the title

Inb4 waves of butt hurt and people telling the OP that everyone has already posted this 9,001 times.

this ain't one of those threads where people don't pay for plat and complain about it and play 3 hours and say they played the game, i'm wanting feedback from players who have way more hours than those threads

Unreal Engine 2013

didn't they say they have some other engine they developed? and UE has a killbox when you fall through textures, if you do here you just keep falling

Only issue with this game is weapon and warframe slots. I think everyone should start with 3 free warframe slots and 6 free weapon slots.

So say they start with a warframe. They have 2 free slots.

They start with a pistole, rifle and skana.

They have 3 extra slots.

This is merely my opinion though.

this ain't one of those threads where people don't pay for plat and complain about it and play 3 hours and say they played the game, i'm wanting feedback from players who have way more hours than those threads

didn't they say they have some other engine they developed? and UE has a killbox when you fall through textures, if you do here you just keep falling

The guy is literally saying the same exact stuff in this thread, he just happens to have played a bit more. I could have told you everything in the OP a couple hours into the game.

It's running on DE's proprietary engine, the Evolution engine.

Edited by Aggh

One of the biggest problems I've come across is that some bosses are just not really fun to fight. You burst them down to get past that stupid shield, while everyone hides behind a volt/ice shield. If they made more bosses like hyena that had stages, or even bosses with mini bosses that you fight, makes them a lot more fun to farm.

From the 50+ hours I have put into the game, its fun and enjoyable with some of the best in out co-op systems I have played with. It would be nice if the map when you are in a group let you go and choose a planet, and not have to navigate though the many different waypoints.

For the PVP, it would be cool if they had two teams of 4, competing to complete objectives, but not fighting eachother. In a way still pvp, but tenno not killing eachother :P

without platinum you are somewhat limited (the f2p options are few in between and the slot limitations are too harsh without plat)

- this is solved in UD7. but you should know that, Master....

the gameplay is imersive but needs some work, the main problem is the chalenge and repetition after a while

- agreed. there needs to be a lot more variety to the levels and level types. i have seen some GREAT threads with ideas.

1. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/14158-enemy-strategy-moved/

2. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/14173-12-ideas-environment-elements-and-others-warning-lots-of-texts/

3. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13565-creating-a-dynamic-sol-system-a-concept/

4. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13673-environmental-modifiers-a-rework/

bosses could be done better, some abilities are hard to dodge/see (say phorid dot)

- Ultra agree! but i can't find the awesome threads i found for this. Personally, i think that later bosses are NOT something you want to fight alone and are much more than damage spunges.... Rhino should at least occationally feel like he needs a partner for bosses......

stealth could be done much better (worked on i know)

- I am looking forward to stealthy ninjas in the future!

some frames feel clunky or useless in some situations

- SOME situations?! trinity is not even needed.... ever! and i main her! she is just "really nice to have around for bosses"

some weapons are vastly inferior to others, making FOTM weapon builds FOTG (flavour of the game)

- i know that a lot is going to be added to weapons in the future. this will greatly balance them out.

the arsenal screen (mainly mod benefits and stats) need more information and a better comparison tool

- Stats are all about to get an over haul.... so this might be take care of.

more enemy types at higher lvls would be great

- YES! like ranged infested.... also, see link 2 posted above.

2 or more mission modes should be added, one of them being something speed/stealth based (if you trigger something the ship will self destruct and you absolutely need to get out of there since there are explosions and S#&$ going on)

-more than 2! lots, and they should make more sense. not that it really matters, but logic (even sci-fi logic) would be nice. see link 4, above.

co-op needs to be worked on in later lvls so only coordinated groups can do some missions (lets say this is a endgame)

- Very much agreed. i like that you say coordinated groups, as to say "in the event that there is a group, then coordination is needed." This would not leave solo'ers out to dry. they can still solo. but group games in later game should be more..... interesting. like almost needs the LOL level of pregame planning and even SOME (not much) meta (i.e. you want to have a mix of abilities: healer, tank, mage, ADC...) again, see link 2.

pvp system (worked on i know) or something to compete against other players in the meantime would break the monotony that can set in after a few hours of playtime per day

- Careful, this is what gets threads locked.

more frames and frame interaction (rhino bumps stuff in the air and then mag tosses them all arround the room style)

- i think they mentioned that they wanted to do this. Synergy abilities and all. would be WAY cool.

moar unique weapons (not the ones that you can only get in ? alerts) lets say poison blob mine lobbing arm mounted catapult

- OH! i would love some REALLY heavy weapons and explosives! nade launcher anyone? maybe rail sniper rifle? how about a harpoon?!

rework of the ingridient/material system (rubedo and alloy are too high in demand)

- I think this is also solved (mostly) in UD7. with the new mods and sentinels being potentially craftable.

ninja moves are awesome

- indeed. looking forward to further development.

the blood and gore feels alive (except the corpus robots that bleed lol)

- They do?! i really don't care for blood. kinda wish i could turn it off. i know that some people want more....

ever changing mission maps, new objectives mid mission

- and make them opptional. like mission reward doubles from base amount for every bonus you get and complete.

grineer enemy ai is so cool in some cases (2 shields form a wall and the rest pew pew you over it, i was like :oooooooooooooooo )

so much lore potential

- YES! phalanx FTW... guess that is bad for us.... which is good.... :P i want to see more of it!

everything has very neat art concepts

- TRUE THAT!

the graphic engine is neat too

- See above comment

some frames are realy realy epic to see and use

- volt and mag are so sweet, and excalibur and his spamable dash!

the impale from bolt weapons is so funny

- boltor is my favorite weapon!

heavy weapons like gram are extremely rewarding to use

- i would love to see some more, like a glaive! charge attack is an impaling ability and normal use has WAY long range.

some bosses (jackal, hyena) are fun to fight

- yes. jackel is the most interesting according to the wiki votes. wish the hyena was actually in a pack....

blueprint farming isn't that much farm-like if you have a proper group (very unlike wow where you realy farm something for 100+ runs)

- i have nothing to compare it to. i nver played WoW. so, yeah, i guess its not bad.... but it kinda results in the repeditiveness of the game you spoke of earlyer.

you can play this game every day and still see something new (it helps to be in the design council too)

- like funny glitches! :P

most old (in terms of how long they have played this game) comunity members are real nice people

- true. i have noticed the same thing.

the hacking system + the hull breach is something that HAS to be incorporated more in other ways

- i find the hacking game to be great!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/14965-new-hacking-methods/#entry131091

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13011-an-improvement-to-the-hacking-minigame/