Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime Stock Doesnt Exist

pisces13

When i used to collect other prime weapons, the receiver was the most painful part to collect.

Man i have been doing this survival mission so much, i am suspecting that, just like the OP says, it doesnt exist, but then again,

its silly ofcorse. Maybe we all are super unlucky or sometihng lol.

Well, you sure are unlucky, lol. Got all of my Burston parts in merely 2 runs. Getting the Cells, however, was a PAIN.

LIAR!...

lol just kidding. I guess you are right. we are very unlucky. I jsut did a 20 minute run, and here is what i got

Credits

Credits

Fusion Core

Credits

EDIT: This is getting ridiculous. i hit the 20 minute mark again, and ALL 5 minutes, only credits.

If i want cash, i could easly do a normal tower mission, or a high end mission around the sol system.

Edited by Cebius

Same boat, total, I've probably been running OD survival for a good ten hours - no stock, hell, haven't even seen the barrel pop up since the latest batch of hotfixes (got about 10 receivers though).

DE really needs to make good on the promise in a previous livestream that the codex would give us an avenue for unobfuscating the full drop table. Hell, it's one of the primary reasons I rarely run void missions anymore.

i got barrel and bp ad 5 minute reciever around 10-15 minute and stock is around 20-30 minute.

barrel got it at 3rd run, reciever at 5th run bp at 10th run, and stock don't remember how many run i've through. but i got my 2nd stock while helping clanmate to find burston prime part..

well if you still haven't got it, keep it up..

Same boat, total, I've probably been running OD survival for a good ten hours - no stock, hell, haven't even seen the barrel pop up since the latest batch of hotfixes (got about 10 receivers though).

DE really needs to make good on the promise in a previous livestream that the codex would give us an avenue for unobfuscating the full drop table. Hell, it's one of the primary reasons I rarely run void missions anymore.

They must have changed something, bc when I was after the stock, in all runs i did, it always droped a bp, now after the last hotfix when farming keys, 10 runs at 20m and no bp drop, it may be coincedence, but with all the complains, I wouldnt be suprised if so.

They must have changed something, bc when I was after the stock, in all runs i did, it always droped a bp, now after the last hotfix when farming keys, 10 runs at 20m and no bp drop, it may be coincedence, but with all the complains, I wouldnt be suprised if so.

Only two things I've seen drop for it since the latest batch of hotfixes are the BP and receiver, haven't seen any other parts drop since 11.5.3 (incidentally, when they altered the OD drop table to offer guaranteed keys at the 15 min mark), so I'm inclined to think they mucked something else up... again.

Do not run more than 40 minutes - it's time wasting. I've got mine one on the 40th minutes yesterday. 

As I've wrote already, ODS reward table is cycling in 20 minutes period:

5 min - junk and low (com cores, credits, reciever and bp)

10 min - junk and low (uncom cores, com cores, credits, reciever and bp)

15 min - key

20 min - high and rare (rare cores, bigger credits, barrel and stock)

25 min - same as 5 min

30 min - same as 10 min

35 min - same as 15 min (key)

40 mins - same as 20 min

etc. 

So the main goal is achieve nearest 20 minutes mark - eithet it'll be 20, 40, 60 or 80 minutes. 

I put the key into the vault and made it so we were against Corrupted instead of infested and we got the stock at the 20min mark. Was it because I was vs corrupted the chances of getting stock is higher or just RNG?

just RNG, mate. let your mind go blank, the thing that you wanted to get will hardly come. just forget about it while doing ODS. imagine you doing a normal mission for fun, who know it will magically give it to you.

forget what i just said lol

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

It does exist. After countless of tries, i finaly got it at the 20 minute mark. When i saw that i got it, my heart was pumping very hard since i was

nervous of dying (since i only had 1 life left on my Excaliber prime). 

And guess what, all this effort, was worth it.

This weapon is incredible alright, thats for sure. Just my opinion yes but i still love the weapon.

EDIT: I just want to add that if you dont get the stock at the 20 minute mark, try again.

You have to keep trying til it finaly shows up. What you need for this, is patience, like Santa Clause.

Edited by Cebius

• 1 month later...