Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11.5 Weapons

immolator1001

First of all great update I'm loving all the additions!

Karak:

Great gun and fun to use, the clip is a little small and with the current reload speed it is annoying when an enemy darts around randomly and you miss some shots. Both of these can be corrected for with mods so there no real problem.

Stug:

Honestly one of my favorite guns right now. The charge was unbearable at first but with lethal torrent and gunslinger its totally worth it. My only problem with it is that if you don't get a direct impact it takes so long to explode that the enemy has either walked out of the blast radius or someone else has killed them.

Magistar:

An above average heavy weapon. Not the galatine, but still pretty good.

I have yet to try the burston prime or the scoliac.

I mean when they dart back and forth for no reason.

then coat the areas needed for egress. i've literally had zero issues with this weapon once i figured it out. my advice is take some extra practice with it, and see if the weapon is right for you, or your playstyle.

but practice none the less.

The Karak in my opinion is actually well balanced for its stats. Moderate recoil that's manageable over a distance. The magazine size is a bit of a pain at times, but with its damage and with proper modding, it can be looked over. Even at rank 0, the Karak was tearing apart enemies on Earth in the Cicero - Earth jungle. Modding it just makes it better. Love it.

loving the Magistar, good up close weapon, once you get some mods on it, handy with Infection runs when they all try and swarm.  One of the best new weaps done in a while, just needs some Impact damage stat.  my Orthos Prime is still number one though.

Edited by MogsyUK

Always about the Burston Prime i will add that Heavy Caliber is hardly noticeable, the weapon still aim very well even at distance!

I'm gonna put 2 Formas on it (to have 3*V) and being able to fit 7/8 mods... if i see it doing good i'll move on with the last 2 formas for the 8th slot