Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concept: Grineer Arctic Troopers

Panzermeido

Grineers seem adept in adapting to different conditions. The empty void of Space, the arid deserts of Phobos, the swampy jungles of the Orokin on Earth: Grineers have adapted to all of them. They created different suits, different implantation systems, different weapons - all in order to dominate any battlefield there is.

So here's a take on how would an Arctic Entourage of the Grineer would look; a simple LMG team, armed with a GPMG version of the Gorgon - the Gorgon Lando, a simplified, one-barrel version of the larger Gorgon minigun.

Arctic conditions are especially harsh: bad visibility, constant bad weather, heavy toll on equipment are just some of the dangers an Arctic Lancer faces; the environment itself is an enemy - but the presence of an enemy nurtures strength. The Arctic Troopers are more skilled than most of their brethren: capable of both holding the line and assaulting enemy positions with equal ferocity and skill.

grineer_snow_troopers_by_panzermeido-d6z

this is sweet they should like make a hoth map and have these and then the grineer build giant 4 legged walkers and we attack them with ships and trip them and i lose my gunner and crash and am forced to assualt the walker from the ground and use a grapling hook to gain access to the bottom and climb inside and kill them all with my plasma sword and i save the day,

but seriously this is awesome id like to fight grineer on cold maps

Grineers seem adept in adapting to different conditions. The empty void of Space, the arid deserts of Phobos, the swampy jungles of the Orokin on Earth: Grineers have adapted to all of them. They created different suits, different implantation systems, different weapons - all in order to dominate any battlefield there is.

So here's a take on how would an Arctic Entourage of the Grineer would look; a simple LMG team, armed with a GPMG version of the Gorgon - the Gorgon Lando, a simplified, one-barrel version of the larger Gorgon minigun.

Arctic conditions are especially harsh: bad visibility, constant bad weather, heavy toll on equipment are just some of the dangers an Arctic Lancer faces; the environment itself is an enemy - but the presence of an enemy nurtures strength. The Arctic Troopers are more skilled than most of their brethren: capable of both holding the line and assaulting enemy positions with equal ferocity and skill.

grineer_snow_troopers_by_panzermeido-d6z

i like it. nice work

This would be cool if on of the outer planets got an arctic grineer tile set, more cold then the corpus outpost with blizzards and thick snow that slows mobility. Of course these grineer would be adapted to this so they have the equipment to get through the snow easier. I love this idea!

• 7 months later...